"Yea???"

"Damn it!" Noya gritted his teeth as he ran towards one of the simple cafes in their area.

The proud libero of the Karasuno volleyball team woke up a little late than usual. In most days, it wasn't a problem. However, he requested more study sessions since he felt more nervous as days came by. He wanted to meet at his house, but his stupid tutor wanted to go out in a cafe using the third request. Noya agreed since it wasn't a hard one.

Noya entered the cafe panting, eyes glancing around looking for a [h/c]-haired male.

'Ah,' his brown eyes locked on the figure near the window, who was silently drinking his drink while browsing on his phone. The other boy was wearing casual clothes with simple black-rimmed glasses. Noya stayed there, watching for a few seconds.

"Oh, just go talk to him," a girl behind the libero muttered to her friend. His eyes shifted at them, narrowing in... 'What?' He scrunched his nose as he felt his phone vibrate. He grabbed it and checked.

[Weird Bastard: I'll give you five seconds to come here, if not I'm gone. Stop eyeing those girls. ]

"Oi!" Noya shouted, attracting attention. "I wasn't eyeing them! I already have Kiyoko-san!"

He received a smile that was now very familiar but still made his ears warm. He does not understand why. 'This bastard is sure is one of god's favorite.'

"Hello to you too, Noya-san."

____________

"With that, I think you're pretty much ready, almighty stupid-one," [F/n]'s student was surprisingly quiet today. The boy thought it was probably due to the exam in two days. "You don't have to be nervous, Noya-san. At the least, you'll be able to be at the average rank with what we've done. Thank you for being hard-working," he gave the boy a gentle smile unaware of the other's thoughts.

'Why is he so nice today?' Noya shuddered. In their previous sessions, his tutor was nice despite being such an irritating weirdo but today was exceptional. There was something about his aura that was gentle and oddly attractive. Of course, Noya would never share his thoughts with anybody. Noya always thought that his tutor had an intimidating vibe but now it was relaxed.

"Ah, for now- we should probably enjoy our time to relax a bit then review a little more after," [e/c] eyes glinted mischievously as the boy hummed in thought, "shall we finish all the remaining requests today?"

"Huh?!" Noya shouted, fearing for his soul.

____________

"What?" Noya asked again, rubbing a finger in his ear. 'Did I hear that right?'

"Call me by my first name." The other boy stated. 'Where is that shop...'

"Okay," The shorter of the two looked at the other weirdly before shrugging. He wasn't going to complain at such an easy but odd request.

[F/n] snorted as he gave Noya a glance before looking back at the streets. "Don't tell me you don't know it."

"Bastard, of course, I do! It's [First syllable of your name]-.." Noya licked his lips and gulped nervously. He knew your name. Everyone in their year knew your name. He just doesn't know why it was hard to say it. Perhaps it was the fact that no one in school has ever called the other boy's first name except Suga who was his relative. Most people just called him prince, [L/N], or some stupid nickname. Many girls would try to call the guy but they all would feel a sudden chill and forget about doing it.

"Ha?" [F/n] wondered if the other truly did forget his first name. 'Wow, so much emotion,' he tried to hide his amusement as he watched the shorter boy's face that clearly showed an internal struggle. A small smirk slipped and Noya immediately noticed it.

"Tch," Noya walked a few steps in front of his tutor and pointed at him, "[F/N]! There are you happy you weird bastard!"

[F/n] can't help but chuckle, "Yes, I am."

"Ah-" Noya stopped as his arm fell on his side and quickly turned around. "I wouldn't mind if you call me Yuu since I'm the only one... Ehem- Where are we going? Are we lost?!"

The [h/c] haired boy's eyes widen before his lips paint the most gentle smile.

"Yuu, you're going the wrong way."

____________

"You're going to choke." [F/n] warned the other, but it was too late. Noya already started choking. With a sigh, [F/n] handed him a drink.

Noya drank the water quickly and grabbed another slice of pizza. "This so good!"

"Yes," [F/n] watched as the hamster- ah, the other boy stuffed his face more with pizza.

"So, what's your other request?"

"I'll ask you by the end of the day." The taller boy sipped his drink, averting his eyes from the other.

"You," The libero frowned as he chews. "Stop trying to look cool bastard and just answer the damn question."

"But, I'm not acting. I am cool."

"Ugh, I don't even know why people like you. Don't you feel anything when you say that?" Noya shuddered.

"You only say that but you know it too."

"I- Damn it."

____________

Noya gaped.

An amusement park.

They were in an amusement park.

He didn't even know there was an amusement park in Miyagi.

"So is this your last request?" He stupidly gaped at his tutor who looked around an impressed expression.

"Ha? No, I just wanted to go to enjoy today and I remembered the amusement park last minute." Noya knew [F/n] liked planning so he was surprised to hear that it wasn't part of his plan.

"Wait, so this isn't part of your request?! Then no, I don't want to do it!" He grumbled. No, he would love to go around the amusement park for FREE but hearing it wasn't part of the five favors... he felt nervous about the last one.

"Ah, okay. I'll see you soon then." [F/n] shrugged. Disappointing but he was itching to ride the rollercoaster. [No, he knew Noya wouldn't turn it down.]

"What?" Noya watched as the other started walking. "Oi! I-I was joking! Take me with you!"

____________

[A/N]

I love reading everyone's comments. Thank you for your support. 

I don't really like Wattpad's interface but I'll work harder!

Stay safe, everyone <3