The hospital

(This is what the charm looks but something will happen trust me it'll be awesome ON WE GO!)

NEWTS POV

I can't believe it Y/n the girl I had a crush on is in a coma we were all shocked and Katniss is crying "You may go in to see her she'll be in room 203 and pet's are allowed in that room if you have any" the doctor says and we head to her hospital room once we got to the room 1st one in was Minho then the rest of us "guys I called Maddie her And her fathers friends are on their way here" Beverly says and we nod I enter and see her lying on the hospital bed peacefully I then walk in all the way into the room and sit down "you okay man?" Minho asks me "I should of seen it coming if I did then this wouldn't of happened she wouldn't be in this situation" I tell him crying and he looks at me while Teresa comes over to me "It isn't your fault if anything it was lavenders we didn't notice she was gone til we took count" she tells me giving me a comforting hug "yea besides man if she wakes up you can tell her how you truly feel for her" Alby tells me "and for now on we'll stay by her side and fight any threat for her to protect her" Katniss tells me and I wipe my tears away and smile "Thanks guys I don't know what I would do without you" I tell them "It's easy you still be goofy you and with Y/n you 2 would be invincible" Beverly says "she also had this in her room" Maddie says handing me a box so I open it and it had a note in it with some old items in it so I open the note and read it 'newt if you read this then I decided to do a favor back for what you did for me this was some old stuff I found that included you me Sonya and our friends because I know that stuff was before i left and everyday I cried thinking about the day we stared at each other it's because I love you newt not Oliver you -Y/n' I put the note down and saw some old memories and pictures but one caught my eye I pick it up and saw it was that one time when we were 11 It was us during Christmas when Sonya and Aris brought us under the mistletoe as a prank that was probably our first kiss under a mistletoe "hey newt here's a picture from new York when we went there for summer for school you 2 were at the ball game" Minho says and I look and it had Y/n and me while she was giving me bunny ears and I did a peace sign "and here's when you 2 went to the zoo for the school field trip when we were 10 you guys were at the cheetah exhibit" Teresa says and it showed us I was wearing a cheetah print shirt and leopard print pants while Y/n wore a butterfly shirt with sparkly green pants and sneakers we colored green and purple "heh I think that's why I joined track before my limp" I say chuckling and Alby picks something up "yo man check this out it's that spot we used to go to with Y/n when we were 5" He says smiling and hands it to me and I look at it and it showed our tree house next to the river and cave "to be honest I'll never forget that day we played cuphead in there" Gally says "or that time the tire swing broke off the tree and we made a swing connected to the river" Minho says "a thing I'll never forget is the wall of names whenever someone joined they wrote their name on the wall on the cave and Y/n's was next to mine" I say and we look at the wall behind us in the picture "Yea to be honest I miss ben still can't believe he moved to Colorado" Gally says "I still remember the day chuck joined our group" Minho says and we all chuckle "he was the most amazingest kid ever" I say and we look at the group picture where I was kneeling and Y/n was next to me leaning on a tree and I start looking at us together and wiping my tears away "I missed her giggling every time red would chase her wearing that dress like she was in Alice and wonderland" I say then Minho comes to comfort me in a hug and I accept it that's when we saw something bright and we see her charm on her bracelet so everyone backs up except me then Ilene and Ling walks in then Y/n starts floating "It can't be happening" Ling says and I look at her "what can't be happening" I say and she looks at me "somehow whenever a titan is connected to a human that they like it gives them a part of their soul for powers if anything happens since she was friends with queen Mothra she gave her half of her soul" Ilene says as Y/n glows light green then I remember something when I was 2 and I was chasing after red I saw Godzilla in trouble so I helped him and he looked at me and defeating the evil titan "what happens if someone saves a titan or even if it looks at someone does it still give it half of it's soul?" I ask them and they nod in a confusing was and I look at my dinosaur and I look at Y/n "I'm going in" I say and they try to reach me and I walk closer to her and take her hand "Y/n if you can hear me it's newt I want to let you know that you are not alone in this world I'm here Katniss is here everyone you know is here just for you because I was just like you I met a titan when I was 2 years old and it was Godzilla this necklace represents him with his soul half of it AND I AM HERE TO HELP YOU" I tell her and my necklace glows light blue and our colors mixes together making cyan and our charms floats til we remembered our past heroes looking at us so we look at each other and put our hands on them closing our eyes then we knew they are with us always then we stop glowing and so do our charms then Y/n stops floating and I hold her hand and walk closer to her and whisper in her ear "I love you little Moth and I always will please wake up" I say and I look at her then her fingers twitch a bit and I look at her and scoot closer to her and then I see her eyes twitch a bit "Y/n come on love open those beautiful eyes" I say and then her eyes open slightly and she looks at me and she smiles "newt you met a titan like I did as well?" She says and I nod "of course I did I was a fan of Godzilla so that makes me like him and your like Mothra" I say cupping her cheek "king and queen stick together and they never surrender" She says and I smile at her "newt can you hold me?" She asks and I nod and crawl in with her and cuddle up with her and she whispers to me "I heard what you whispered to me and I love you too newt and I always will" She says and she falls asleep and I kiss her cheek and rest my head on her shoulder as I fall into a deep sleep.

(HEY YA'LL sorry I haven't been posting lately I've been kind of busy lately so again sorry so now you know it's maze runner and and It's gonna include maybe more references to timelines so if you have any requests for a character from anything leave it in the comments anyways I'm outta here GALAXY OUT!)