Seventeen

Harry looked up from where his head was nestled against Fred's chest as he heard the door open. Remus stepped into his line of sight, the door closing behind him with a snap.

"Are you ok Alpha?" Remus asked, kneeling down beside the couch so that their eyes were at the same level.

"I'm ok Beta. My twins made sure of it," Harry replied.

"Minerva knows, but said she wouldn't inform any of the other teachers because you have it handled and don't put the other students in danger. If it wasn't your last year, she would have had to say something, but you graduate in a few months and you're one of her lions, so she doesn't even have to tell the other heads of house." Harry let out a sigh of relief, the final bits of tension leaving him as his last worry was dispelled.

"So, no one will know?" he clarified.

"No one, unless you tell them," Remus agreed.

"Thank you," he sighed. Remus smiled.

"Of course, Alpha. I'll leave you with George and Fred. I should go get some more sleep and you should too." Remus stood up and left the room, leaving Harry to slump further into his mates' embrace.

"Stay with me?" Harry asked quietly. George pressed a kiss to his shoulder, right above his own mark.

"Of course," he vowed. Harry curled into Fred, his head resting on the elder's chest. Soon he drifted off to sleep, comforted by his mates' scents around him and their arms holding him safe, Fred and George quietly talking over his head.

About an hour later, there was a loud knock on the door, causing Harry to startle awake.

"Whossat?" he slurred, pulling one of his arms out from around Fred to rub his eyes and push his glasses back up to his eyes.

"I'll check," George offered, getting to his feet, and moving to the door. He opened the door slightly and saw Ron and Hermione standing outside, impatient looks on their faces, before closing it again and turning back to Fred and Harry.

"Who is it?" Fred asked.

"Hermione and Ron." Harry sighed.

"I should have known they'd come sooner or later. They're probably annoyed that I lied to them about the room. You can let them in."

"Are you sure?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, better to get it over with now," Harry said.

"You need to re-glamour your eyes," George said before turning back to the door, opening it so that Ron and Hermione could see him. Harry grabbed his wand, and quickly glamoured his eyes green again.

"Come in."

"What are you doing here?" Ron demanded.

"Are you coming in?"

"Yes, we need to talk to Harry," Hermione said. George stepped aside so that they could get in and closed the door behind them before moving back to his seat next to Harry. A second couch appeared. Ron and Hermione sat down, staring across at Harry.

"What are you two doing here?" Ron demanded again.

"We can't come visit our boyfriend?" Gred and Forge asked together, gaining a smile from Harry.

"But you aren't in school."

"We're still able to come see our boyfriend. Aren't we Gred?" George asked.

"Of course, Forge. Especially when he needs us," Fred agreed.

"I was a bit stressed out and they were able to help calm me down," Harry said. Hermione raised an eyebrow before she nodded while Ron just crossed his arms.