Twenty

15 years later

Harry knelt on the platform, hugging his oldest daughter, Roxanne, tight. He couldn't believe that she was already 11 and heading off to Hogwarts. He stood up, allowing his twin sons, Caspian and Kaleb, to rush forward and hug her, one on each side. He felt an arm wrap around his waist and turned his head to look up at Fred.

"Time's flown, hasn't it?" Fred asked. Harry smiled and leaned into his husband's side. He thought back over the past 15 years, unable to believe that it had already been 15 years since he graduated from Hogwarts.

After graduating with his secret safe, he had started working with his mates at their shop while thinking about what he really wanted to do for a job. He had spent five years working at the joke shop and helping develop new products, he specialized in products to help people with PTSD, before he decided to open up a safe house at Grimmauld Place. The safe house was open to any child who didn't feel safe going home during the summer holidays or throughout the year for younger children or didn't have a house to go to at all, including creatures. And any werewolf who turned up, recently turned or not, was inducted into his pack.

He had decided that he didn't want any child to have to feel unwanted like he had at the Dursleys. Sirius had left him quite a large amount of money, all of which went in to funding the safe house. All his friends had gotten involved as well when they could find time between their own jobs.

He had originally thought about taking up the job as Defence professor after Remus left, but after they adopted their first child, he decided that he didn't want to be away from them for 9 months of the year. They had adopted four children, as they couldn't have children themselves. Roxanne Lily Potter-Weasley was the oldest at 11. Caspian James Potter-Weasley and Kaleb Sirius Potter-Weasley were twins and two years younger than Roxanne and were definitely a third generation or marauders. Heidi Molly Potter-Weasley was the youngest at only 6.

While they only legally had four children, many of the children and teenagers at who lived at the safe house were unofficially adopted as well. Any child that was disowned was free to pick up the Potter or Weasley name, and many children and teenagers had added either Potter or Weasley to their last names, either hyphening or dropping their family name, anyway.

His pack had grown heaps in reference to animals since he had told his friends. Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, and Neville had all become Animagi for him and the moons were never lonely. He and Remus always had at least two others in Animagus forms during the moons and they held a pack run twice a year with all of them, during the Christmas holidays and the summer holidays, so that Neville could attend. He really couldn't have asked for better friends.

"Yeah, it really has. I can't believe Roxanne is leaving already. In two years, Caspian and Kaleb will be going, and before we know it Heidi will be leaving too." They had been lucky and found four magical children to adopt. Roxanne, Caspian and Kaleb had all been almost guaranteed to be magical, having been adopted from witches who's pregnancy had been an accident, but couldn't bring themselves to abort. Heidi had just been a lucky find, having been adopted through muggle means.

"Hogwarts won't know what hit it when our twin terrors arrive," George remarked, coming over with Roxanne's luggage.

"Glad you could join us Forge."

"Little miss Heidi here didn't want to put her shoes on. She thought that if she didn't come then Roxy wouldn't leave," George said, shifting slightly to make Heidi, who was perched on his hip, more comfortable.

"Don't want Roxy to leave," Heidi sniffed. George passed Heidi over to Harry, allowing Harry to comfort her while he and Fred said goodbye to Roxanne.

"You'll see Roxanne again at Christmas. It won't be long Heidi. Now, do you want to give Roxy a hug and say goodbye?" Heidi nodded and he put her down, letting her run at her big sister. George and Fred moved back to his side, each of them holding hands with one of the boys.