uno

"I quit" Lami signed the paper infront of the CEO as he pursed his lips, looking at the contract.

"But-"

"I'm sorry CEO-nim but I can't bare to wait for my debut, you kept delaying it." She spoke before he could say something. He just nodded, disappointment visible in his face.

Lami walked out of the room and then down to the elevator.

"Lami?" A voice called, she looked beside her and found Jisung wearing a cap and mask.

"Oh Jisung oppa, why are you here?"

"Just got into a meeting, that's all"

And then silence.

Lami took out her phone and texted him.

Lami
Hey oppa, I just finished
signing the contract.

Jisung
Are you sure about it?
I don't want you to regret
your decisions

Lami
I can assure you that I'm good
with it.

Jisung
Then shall we have a date later?
you seem stressed.

Lami
How about your schedules?

Jisung
I got none

Lami
Okay then.

She turned off her phone and smiled at Jisung before walking out, he did the same.

Only his manager knew about their relationship and the rest are none, they're too oblivious about their relationship.

As soon as they got far from the SM Building, Jisung ran towards Lami and intertwined their hands.

"Are you sure about this oppa?" He nodded and smiled under his mask.

She pursed her lips before hesitantly clung unto his arm. She doesn't want to be the reason why his career would flop. He's a famous soloist afterall.

They walked towards the cafe they would always go to, its an unknown cafe since its somewhere far that most people don't see.

Lami sat on one of the hideous place's tables and lowered her head. Jisung is the one who bought their orders. He arrived with a tray of 2 chocolate frappé and 1 strawberry cake. Lami smiled in delight and took the fork.

She munched half of the cake, not realizing Jisung is taking a picture of her each second.

She looked infront and her brows met when she found his phone targeting on her.

"What are you doing?"

"Picture"

She groaned and just continued drinking her frappé, she's already used to it.

"Kyungie say ahhh" Jisung took a small part of the cake as he lifted to forl towards her.

She smiled at him and opened her mouth, he fed her the cake as she munched it while smiling.

"So yummyy" she said.

He took a tissue and wiped it on her stained cheek, she blushed but still smiled at him.

He interwined their hands under the table, "I'll reveal us soon" he muttered under his mask.