end

Jisung groaned as he stood up from Lami's lap.

He stared at her and smiled.

"Such a beautiful human being" he mumbled and stretched his body as he stood up.

Good thing he didn't got any schedules for a week.

He opened his phone and called his manager.

"i will reveal it today, no matter the consequences" he said and turned it off.

He walked towards their room and opened their closet.

Lami stirred from her sleep and found no one on her lap.

She stretched her arms out and stood up.

'I love him yet his fans also love him, would he choose them?' She thought.

She slouched as she walked towards their bedroom to continue her sleep.

She flopped down the bed and realized that her malling outfit is there.

"Huh?" She said, confused.

Jisung barged out of the bathroom with his matchy outfit with hers and his hair still wet.

"WHAT THE" Lami shouted as she got startled by Jisung.

"Take a bath now, we're going out" he said before heading to the kitchen.

She taught him how to cook so there's no problem anymore, at least he won't set the house on fire like what he almost did last time.

She took her outfit that Jisung prepared and walked inside the bathroom to bathe.

She walked out as soon as she is done and sat on the empty chair in front of Jisung as he is eating.

"What's the occasion?" She said and Jisung just smiled at her.

"That someday you have been waiting is happening later" he said as he finished his food and placed it on the sink.

"Someday?" She dumbfoundedly said.

The next minutes have passed, the couple is found inside the karaoke room singing their hearts out.

Jisung cracked making Lami laugh.

After their karaoke session, they walked out hand in hand wearing their masks and hats.

"Jisung-ah are you sure about this?" Lami asked and he nodded.

"Dispatch who right?" He said making Lami chuckle.

'I am lucky to have him as mine' she thought.

She felt someone taking a picture of them but just shrugged it off.

'Im just being a paranoid' she thought.

Jisung took her to the nearest dance studio and went inside.

They removed their masks and smiled.

They played random hip-hop songs as they danced to the beat.

"Wow, you still know how to dance like before huh?" Jisung said making Lami laugh.

"I didn't train in SM for nothing" she replied, a huge smile on her face.

She tip-toed towards Jisung and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

She giggled and said "thank you"

"For what?"

"For making me happy and risking your dream just to be with me"

He smiled and hugged her.

"The fans knew that they should step aside whenever they need to" he muttered while hugging her. A tear escaped on Lami's eye as he is hugging her.

'he is the greatest man I've ever met'

They walked out of the studio and hand in hand, they walked to the streets. Smiles hiding behind their masks.

"I wanna shout to the rooftops that I love you but I can't" she said as they walked on the streets.

"Who said you can't?" Jisung replied and dragged her to the rooftop of a random building.

"Let's shout it now" he said making Lami smile.

Excitement rushed in their bodies as they readied themselves to shout.

3

2

1

"I LOVE YOU PARK JISUNG" she shouted.

He smiled widely and shouted back.

"I LOVE YOU TOO KIM SUNGKYUNG"

They both laughed and hugged each other.

They are both satisfied.

He took a few photos of her and posted in on his SNS.

" NCT Dream's member and soloist Park Jisung publicly revealed his long-time girlfriend who is known as a child actress and a former trainee in SM Entertainment, Kim Sungkyung. "

He beat Dispatch on revealing his lover.

"Dispatch who?" He said making Lami laugh as they arrived back home.

Secret Love Song? More like DISPATCH WHO SONG.