tres

At that day, she entertained herself ny watching 'Beauty and The Beast' inside the Cinema.

She walked in and sat on the highest chair behind. She took out her phone and texted Jisung.

Lami
Sungiee, I'm in the Cinema rn. Good luck on your schedules!!

She took a glance at the big screen infront her down to the seat near her.

"Tsk, sucking their faces ain't helping me at all" she muttered and silently glared at the couple who were kissing.

She rolled her eyes and shoved a handful of popcorn in her mouth, attention on the screen.

After an hour, the movie ended.

Lami's tear stains were visible as she walked out. She headed first to the bathroom and retouched her face and brushed her hair.

She heard a buzz inside her pocket, she took her phone revealing Jisung calling her.

Lami
Jisung

Hello?
Sungiee
Good gracious, I thought you wouldn't answer my calls *sighs*
Nahh I'm just busy watching the movie that I got carried away
HAHAH sooo don't you miss me?
Idiot, ofcourse I miss you. So how was your schedule? Still packed?
You really want me to go home, aren't you?
Its not like thaaat
HAHAHHA okaay see you later Kyungie, I still have to finish my shooting.
Okay byee love you
Love you too

Lami silently squealed and walked out of the public bathroom.

A huge smile was plastered on her mouth as soon as she stepped out.

She walked towards the streets, passed many stores.

In each step that she takes, the smile she kept slowly fades. She pursed her lips as she realized that she can't freely have a date with Jisung without anyone interrupting, and that interruption is a sasaeng.

"Sasaengs tsk"