nuebe

Lami smiled and peck him on the cheek as he walked out for his schedule, Jisung smiled really wide as he walked out.

She called her childhood friend Sungwun and he arrived.

"Lami-yah long time no see!" He said as he engulfed Lami in a hug. She just chuckled.

"I have many things to tell you tho" she said, her eyes full of glee is now replaced with sadness.

"Share it now bestie" he said and hugged her.

"You know? I just wanted to act like a normal couple with him outside. I know I can't but I wanted to"

He rubbed her back in comfort.

"Its okay, its okay. Just wait a little sooner, I know he will do good for you. Just trust me." He assured her as a tear fell on her chubby cheeks.

He wiped it and hugged her again.

"I know but I just can't, I love him as much as how he did to me but I can't- I almost ran out of patience. Please." She cried.

"Hush now dear, everything will be alright. You deserve everything and he is there to serve you." He said.

After an hour or so, they bid goodbyes and he left.

As soon as he stepped out, a tear fell from his eyes.

"I know I don't have any chance for you but I guess I could help you" he mumbled before calling Jisung.

"Hey.....comfort her now please, she's crying......yeah yeah....come here soonest....Don't tell her I called you okay?.....mhm good." He ended the call and ran towards the nearest bench on the park.

"At least she's in good hands now"