sais

"Sung- wHAT HAHAHHAHAHAHA you look like a ghost" he cutted his words and laughed when he saw Lami with a white face mask on and a cucumber, in which she rarely use.

"What did you ate that made you do this?" He said, Lami just laughed and replied "I just want to"

"Let's go to bed now, its already 10" Jisung said as walked towards their shared room. He chuckled and backhugged her towards the bedroom.

Lami followed.

She removed the face mask and went to the bathroom to cleanse her face.

"Phew" she sighed, knowing he didn't notice an inch of her crying.

She walked out and saw Jisung wearing PJs.

'He's so cuteee' she thought. Where's the lie?

She jumped to the bed and cuddled with the boy. She hugged him tightly as if he would be gone for the next few days.

"Yah you look like a stick" she said making Jisung snicker.

"Im a cute stick, I know you would die just watching me" he replied making Lami hide her face on Jisung's chest.

"Shut up" she said, her cheeks red and so as her ears. Body do really can't lie.

She noticed the curtains aren't closed so she stood up and closed it.

She glanced at Jisung who is scrolling in his phone. Ethereal.

She jumped again and this time, she landed on Jisung's chest.

"Comfy" she muttered, her eyes slowly closing.

She just laid there and slept.

Jisung smiled as he stole a look from Lami's beautiful face.

"I know this isn't enough"

"Don't worry, I will end your wait soon. Just wait a little longer Kyungie"

He carresed her long brown hair and soon drifted to sleep, not minding Lami on top of his, already snoring.