Mao Mao in Love~ Chapter 1

Adorabat swoops in happily,her eyes sparkling brightly."Badgerclops,Badgerclops!"she cried excitedly.Badgerclops turns to the little bat,clearly amused at her."What's up?"he said."Mao Mao said I'm getting so much better at fighting!He said he was very proud of me and was happy I'm on the team!"Adorabat says,flapping her wings furiously.Mao Mao comes into the room and pats Adorabat fondly."You're getting better at your kicks and punches."Mao Mao says as he sits down.

       "Man,you get her riled up too much."Badgerclops says with a laugh."O-oh!Badgerclops!I didn't n-notice you were here!"Mao Mao says.He starts going red and turns away quickly."Dude,are you okay?"said Badgerclops,putting his hand on Mao Mao's.Mao Mao suddenly jumps up and his two crew members can see his blushing face clearly.Adorabat looks really confused."Mao Mao,you look so red!Are you getting a fever?Oh no!You won't be able to fight if you're sick!Go to bed!'screamed Adorabat,flying up to Mao Mao worriedly.

      "Don't worry,Adorabat!I-I...uhhh...I have to go!Bye!"said Mao Mao hurriedly,and rushed out.Adorabat flew down to her seat and looked troubled.Badgerclops knew Mao Mao didn't have a fever.He had been sick one time and it did NOT go too well.He didn't look sick.What caused him to go so red?"Badgerclops!The ice cream truck!I want an ice cream!"cried Adorabat.Badgerclops chuckled and got up.He would have to think about it later.

    Hey guys!I hope you enjoy my writing!This isn't going to be like a kissy-kissy relationship,nah,this is going to be a cute one!One with only hugs and giggles and smiling!I know that you guys don't like the idea of cartoon characters kissing and what-not.I'm new,so please go easy...T>T