Mao Mao in Love~Chapter 2

"Ugh,I'm soooo bored!I'm gonna go out and play with Kevin!"thought Adorabat.She flew out of the door.She was still thinking about Mao Mao."What's wrong with him?He's usually so cool,and nice and fun!Why was he so red?"thought Adorabat.She flew down when she caught sight of Kevin."Hi,Kevin!"she said cheerfully.Kevin turned his wide eyes to Adorabat and smiled at her.They borrowed a ball from Kevin's mother and played in the backyard.They had fun and chattered and giggled as they played.

       They got a bit tired and sat down.Kevin suddenly turned to Adorabat."Hey,you know,I met such an awesome person today!Her name was...I think...Tari or...uuuhhhh...oh yeah!Her name was Tanya Keys!She's the coolest!"sighed Kevin.Adorabat pricks her ears up."Did you say Tanya Keys?What did she say to you?"asked Adorabat eagerly.Kevin was puzzled at the interest of what he said."Ummm...she just patted my head and said she wanted to meet Mao Mao.She asked me for directions.When I gave them,she took out a leaf and turned it into ice cream!Isn't that cool?"said Kevin.Adorabat got up.

         "Umm...I have to go now!I'll see you some other time.Goodbye,Kevin!"said Adorabat and flew away quickly.What did Tanya want with Mao Mao?She had to fly fast to find that out!So she whizzed past all the Sweetiepies,eager to get back to HQ.She was just about to go in,when Tanya herself appeared!"Hey,aren't you that bat?Adorabat,right?Well,we've met before!"said Tanya with a grin.Adorabat didn't know why,but she couldn't help but like Tanya!She usually disliked anyone who Mao Mao disliked,but liked this one!

           "Why are you here?Why do you wanna meet Mao Mao?"asked Adorabat.Tanya giggled."Oh,to console him!He's been having a few emotion rushes and he dosen't know why!My guess"Tanya leaned closer to Adorabat for this part of the story."is that he likes Badgerclops."Tanya laughed.Adorabat thought about this and her eyes began shining."Do you really think so?Ooohhh,I've always loved ships!Mao Mao did act a little weird and turned red when Badgerclops put his hand on Mao Mao's.Hey Tanya!Can we get them together?"said Adorabat excitedly."Hah!You bet!Come on!Let's go do some planning on how we should get em' together!"said Tanya,and pulled Adorabat along.

         Hi hi!I know I started this story not long ago,but I really love writing!I just can't help but write stories on paper,or type them out!Anyone else can relate?Anyway,this part of the story shows that Adorabat's on a little playdate.Her friend's unexpected story of how he met Tanya Keys,a bounty hunter who used to work with Mao Mao,gets her pricked up.She ends up meeting Tanya and they discuss how to get the two lovers together.What will they do?