Mao Mao in Love~Chapter 10

Adorabat felt a little tired the next day.She had missed an hour's sleep last night."Adorabat,you look tired.Bad night's sleep?"said Mao Mao sharply.Adorabat looked at him and shook her head."I just cried a bit too long to think that you guys were fighting."said Adorabat unfeelingly.Mao Mao and Badgerclops stared at Adorabat in dismay.To think their argument affected poor Adorabat!Mao Mao felt upset and cuddled close to the poor little bat."We're sorry."murmured Mao Mao.Adorabat looked up at him.He had sorry written all over his face.So Adorabat forgave him,but she thought how wrong it was.She should be the one saying sorry.Adorabat sighed and ate her breakfast.The atmosphere was gloomy and everyone felt bothered and unhappy.Mao Mao and Badgerclops both sat in different rooms.Adorabat was allowed to go out because Mao Mao wanted to make up with her.She flew to the meadow.

           "Morning,Adorabat!Lovely day,ain't it?"said Tanya in her usual carefree way.Adorabat nodded and settled on Tanya's shoulder."Hey,Tanya.When are we apologizing?"asked Adorabat hastily."At noon,sweetie!"laughed Tanya.Adorabat smiled too."I'm going back home!The monster alarm hasn't rung in days!I better get back and wait for it."said Adorabat,fluttering up.Tanya looked on as the determined bat flew back.'I hope Mao Mao and Badgerclops will get together.But,if they don't,maybe Mao Mao will want me?Maybe Mao Mao will love me?No!Get those stupid thoughts outta your head,Tanya Keys!You will NOT meddle with their relationship!They're destined to be together!You will not,under any circumstances,meddle with their relationship again!Gosh,I really am crazy.Instead of thinking about the apology,I'm thinking about these kinds of things!'thought Tanya.She laughed to herself contentedly.

              Meanwhile,Adorabat was in HQ,waiting for the monster alarm.It finally rung!"The monster alarm!Finally,a fight!To the aerocycle!"shouted Mao Mao.The team got onto their aerocycle and rode off.But to their surprise,the monster was already defeated!"WHAT!?"shouted Mao Mao.He looked around and saw a familiar figure standing there.He strained is eyes and exclaimed."TANYA!?"exclaimed Mao Mao.He landed the aerocycle and leapt off of it.He ran straight to Tanya."What did you do?"asked Mao Mao,gritting his teeth."Oh,just did you a little favor.By the way,how convenient that it's noon now!Adorabat,have at it."said Tanya,a humorous sparkle in her eye.Mao Mao looked down at Adorabat in shock.The little bat was taking Badgerclops somewhere,and Tanya stepped closer to Mao Mao."We're so sorry.We wanted to get you and Badgerclops together.That's why Adorabat went out.To come see me."said Tanya.

               "G-get me and B-B-Badgerclops together!?"stammered Mao Mao,turning very red.Tanya laughed and nodded."You thought we didn't know?The reason Adorabat has been acting weird is that we came up with plans to get you guys together.And then,you fought...so we're sorry..."said Tanya.Mao Mao listened to all this in silence,and caught a glimpse of Badgerclops.Mao Mao went up to Badgerclops and hugged him.Adorabat looked in surprise.Then her heart began singing and she was on the verge of squeealing with joy."I-I...I really do love you,Badgerclops,really!I was just to shy to say it.So I hid it from you.But I do love you!"said Mao Mao.Badgerclops didn't say anything,but just bent down and hugged Mao Mao back."I love you too."whispered Badgerclops into Mao Mao's ear.Mao Mao started blushing.Mao Mao and the crew waved goodbye to Tanya,who left Pure Heart Valley on her aerotruck.

              "Tanya says she loves you.But she just needed to get that out of her chest.She'll find love soon."said Adorabat to Mao Mao.Mao Mao looked surprised,but leaned on Badgerclops."Eh,she can!All that matters is that I'm with Badgerclops now."said Mao Mao.Adorabat sighed.What better way to end a story than to say that Mao Mao's in Love?