O N E

Haechan:

We just finished promoting Ridin, I'm exhausted because just last month I was promoting Kick it with 127 hyungs. Honestly, it's quite hard being in two units, I don't understand how Mark hyung does it!  

We are walking to our van, not gonna lie I want to sit next to Renjunnie. I mean I have a little crush on him - well I've liked him since I ate his fried pork cutlet. We were trainees and we didn't know each other, we both ordered the same food, but his fried pork cutlet came before mine so I ate it. He was disappointed but didn't say much probably because we were still strangers at that time. That's when I kinda began to like him more than a friend. 

 I mean who wouldn't fall in love with him? he's small, has cute eyes, the perfect smile, the sweetest voice, and the most adorable shoulders (which I make fun of every day and you should too!)

My relationship with Junnie is okay, we are like frenemies - friends but enemies if you know what I mean. We fight a lot, but we can also be best friends - it all depends on our mood. We could go from choking each other to teaming up to mess with Mark hyung. 

I like teasing Renjun, I do it every time I see him. It's so cute the way he says "Stop picking on me!!!" he is so adorable but so aggressive at the same time like he will legit hit me sometimes when I pick on him - and yes it does hurt - a lot! You can't blame me, he is small but so feisty!

Enough about that I walk in the van as I see which seat is empty. Nomin couples are sitting next to each other no surprise. Chenle and Jisung are sitting next to each other and to my luck, Renjun sits alone (of course he sits alone Mark isn't here). I walk up to him but as soon as I tried to sit he says "Don't sit here I know you're going to irritate me"

"I promise I won't" I laughed knowing I'll probably tease him a lil. 

"Fine you can sit here" he then replied.

I sat next to him and started talking about our performance today when he interrupted me.

"Haechan, why are you being so clingy to me in the past few days. Like you pick on me more than normal"

I didn't realize that I was clinging to him so much what the heck what is happening with me. 

But again I couldn't say to him that I liked him, I'm not as brave as Jaemin.

FYI Jaemin and Jeno were always together and we kinda shipped them as the 'parents' of our group but in the end, Jaemin confessed to Jeno and Jeno said he liked him back, and they got together. The problem with me is that if I confess to Renjun and he doesn't like men then we would be so awkward with each other and I don't want that - especially since we live together.

"it's because you shrink everyday which makes me want to pick on you" I replied with a massive grin on my face.

"Haechan you are so annoying, I regret asking," he said while facing the other way.

"I'm joking Junnie don't take it so seriously come on," I replied while tapping on his shoulder.

the thing I love the most about Renjun is that he never calls me donghyuck. The reason I love it is because it's his thing. No one calls me Haechan after shooting so Renjun is the only guy in our team to call me that. 

________________________________

This is the first chapter for 'Full sun and his sunflower' 

I will, later on, explain why the name of this fanfic is 'Full sun and his sunflower' but I think you guys can kinda guess why. 

AND as you guys can see I've added I couple of things which has happened in real life like Haechan eating Renjun's pork cutlet, I will continue to do that for each chapter to make this seem a bit realistic<3