N I N E

Haechan: 

today is the last day for me to be here in the hospital, not gonna lie I'm gonna miss it, but it's good to be back again. hahahah I'm talking like I've been here for like 2 months. I'ts only been 2 days. 

As I ate my breakfast I got a text from my favorite person in the world. 

Scaredy cat: Have you eaten your breakfast yet...?

Me: Yeah what about you?

Scaredy cat: Yes, should I come with manager hyung to get you?

Me: if you have nothing to do yes.

Scaredy cat: alright C U

The fact that he thought about me early in the morning is honestly so cute. Okay, I'm being soft again for him. 

After a while our manager hyung came with Renjun. While our manager hyung took care of my medical bills and stuff, Renjun stayed with me. 

"How do you feel today? remember to rest even when you're coming home promise?" He said to me as soon as he saw me. 

"Okay no hellos but the nagging begins at 10 o clock." I joked. We talked for a bit and the butterflies in my stomach grew larger and larger every second. As our manager hyung was done with the stuff we got ready to leave.

On our way home I had the longest talk with my manager that I from now on should stay healthy, and not push myself until I faint. He also said that he would get someone to stay by me in the next two days.

"I can stay with him, we are on a break so why not?" Renjunnie said looking at the manager. 

"Will you? Okay then, Renjun you can move in with Haechan in the next two days, but call me if you have trouble with anything alright?" Manager hyung said. 

I can't imagine Renjun sleeping with me. oh my god I am so excited, if I knew things like this would happen if I fainted I would've done it sooner! Im joking....

We arrived at our dorm and the members greeted me and hugged me telling me I should be careful. Eww I hate when they're clingy when they mean it. But I guess they were worried because it has never happened to me. 

I walked in my room and saw the mess I had left before I got in the hospital. And I began to quickly clean everything before Renjun came. I mean ya'll know Renjun and his OCD with everything dirty. I don't want him to be disgusted because of me. 

****Many hours later****

It's time to sleep and I'm nervous. I mean Renjun said that he was fine sleeping on the ground but I insisted that he could sleep with me in my bed. I mean I didn't want him to sleep on the cold floor so that's why I offered my bed okay?

"Haechanna brush your teeth before going to bed"

"Araso Araso I will stop nagging at me like my mother" I said irritated. 

"You need to take care of your body or something like this will happen again" He replied.

I brushed my teeth because Renjun would clearly cut my head off if I didn't. He is such a mother sometimes. As I walked to my bed I saw that Renjun was already in my bed. I felt quite nervous again but shook it off telling myself it's nothing, and he's just a friend. 

I laid on my bed and Renjun quickly turned his body to mine. My body shivered and he said "Oh sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I just have this habit of hugging my Teddybear" He said while moving away from me. 

"No no its okay, you can hug me if you want, I'm not uncomfortable" I replied. He relaxed and came a bit closer to me. 

"You know Haechan I really like you" He suddenly said. 

"What?" i was shocked like why did he say that?

"No I mean whenever you're with someone else I feel jealous and when you're injured I feel the need of taking care of you. Is it weird? I still think about when you said you liked someone" 

I didn't say anything, I didn't move either. "I know you are creeped my this because you are a guy, I just wanted to clear it between us you know, I'm sorry if I made it awkward" he said when he realized I didn't say anything. 

And I did what my guts told me to do. I pinned him down to the bed and kissed him. 

_______________________

<Pleas read this>

First of all I'm sorry for a late update, I just started in school again, and I have a job so I'm quite busy these days. Second THEY KISSEDD. I won't be updating every day, but i Promise to update at least once a week. 

Thank you for 100 views!

When this book ends, let me know which ships you want me to write!