T W O

Haechan:

We're back at our dorms. Since today is the last day for us to promote Ridin' I have to move in with 127 hyungs. Or not move in as like move in, I already live there, but whenever I'm having a comeback with dreamies I stay in their dorm because it's easier since we have to take the same van early in the morning and stuff like that. 

I packed my things and began to walk to the elevator. I like living with 127 hyungs, but whenever I'm with them I can't see Renjun so often since I live on a different floor than them, and the elevator is broken almost every day so it kinda drains my energy to walk to their floor and that's why I don't visit them so often. 

"Oh Donghyuckie you're back," Taeil Hyung looked at me.

"Yeah we are done promoting ridin' Hyung" I replied.

Okay, it may or may not sound creepy but, I can't explain how addicted I am to Renjun. It was a little crush at first, but since we started to shoot for ridin' I began to like him even more. Like I have the urge to see him every day, and of course, I get jealous if he's with one of the other members even though they're literally best friends and I have nothing to worry about. But whenever I see him being so close to the others I start to annoy him. I can't stop myself from doing it, it comes naturally.

I was watching the fancam of Renjun in 119. And decided to take a cold shower. I must say this even tho I am sexually attracted to Renjun, I would never touch him like that without his content. 

After I took a long cold shower I took my phone and went over to dreamies dorm, again our elevator was broken so I had to walk so many stairs - they really don't understand my pain because they rarely come to our dorm. But again I like spending time with dreamies because they're around my age so it feels comfortable and I can joke with them without disrespecting them.

Mark Hyung thinks the opposite, he likes to spend more time with 127 hyungs, because he is older than the rest of the dreamies including me, so it's kinda awkward with him sometimes - or that's what he says. 

Without knocking I used the key I have to come inside, and as soon as I came inside I heard my Injun shout "Haechanna go back to your dorm, we don't want you here"

While Chenle shouted "I agree with Renjun"

And then Renjun shouted again "Ya Chenle its Renjun HYUNG"

Okay maybe I regret coming here, it's always so loud.

"Oh, Donghyuck Hyung you're here?" Jisung came out of his and Jaemins room.

Did the boy not hear all of the shoutings??

"Ya Park Jisung do you wanna play PUBG?" I responded.

"Yeah sure, should I call Jaehyun Hyung and ask him if he wants to play with us Hyung?" he asked while stuffing his mouth with popcorn. 

"No ask Chenle and nomin couples, Jaehyun Hyung has schedule today" 

"Ne Hyung" He replied.

We played for a couple of hours until I went to Renjun's room.

"Haechanna go out" He replied without looking at me.

He was watching a movie. "Shiro" I replied while lying beside him.

"So what are we watching?" I asked.

"The Turning" It's a ghost movie" He replied while stuffing himself in popcorn. Why is everybody eating so much popcorn?!

"Mind if I watch with you?" I asked him.

"Even if I said no you wouldn't leave so yeah" He replied.

We were halfway done with the movie when a jump scare popped up. Renjunnie screamed and dug his whole body against mine. He was shaking. 

"It's okay Renjun it was just a jump scare" I tried to calm him. Honestly, I'm not afraid of jump scares and stuff like that, but it was kinda cute how he trusted me and dug his body against mine. Something new I could pick on him for.

"Don't mock me because of what just happened" He said looking down.

"Araso araso I won't" I laughed a bit.

"Why are you watching this when you get easily scared?" I asked him.

"I just find it interesting" He replied not looking at me. 

I stared at him, he looked really adorable with his messy hair. Without thinking about it I slowly moved my face towards his. 

________________________

Sorry if it's a bit cringy -.-