F O U R

Haechan:

"Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall"

I sang or more like I shouted, that's the song that came in my mind. It's honestly so hard to see someone you love everyday, the urge to keep talking to them... or touching them all the time. I really tried to control my desires but at the end I leaned in to kiss him.

As I continued to sing I got tired, my throat did hurt a lot from the shootings. But that's the way I clear my mind. After a lot of thinking I decided that I should tell Renjun to forget about what happened earlier. It's the best thing i could think of. 

I walked to the dreamies dorm in hope of Renjun being there. I knocked at the door because I didn't have my key with me. To my luck Renjun opened the door. 

"Oh Haechan..na" Renjun as soon as he saw me. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all.

"Renjun forget about what happened earlier alright?" I said before he could say anything. 

"Yeah bu-" 

"No but's forget it okay?" I interrupted him. 

"Araso" He replied after a while.

"Renjun wanna play PUBG with me and jisung?" I continued the conversation.

"Yeah sure, let me find my phone" He replied. 

After like 2 hours of constantly yelling at Renjun for sucking at playing PUBG and getting me killed, we were done playing. 

"Haechan Hyung we're ordering chicken for dinner, do you want to eat with us?" Jisung asked me.

I wanted to eat with them, but i had promised Taeyong hyung to eat with him and talk about what happened. 

"No I promised Taeyong hyung to eat with him, its almost time i gotta go" I replied. I stood up from the couch and walked to the door.

"See you later Donghyuck hyung" Jisung shouted from his room. 

I was about to close the door to their dorm, but Renjun grabbed the door. 

"Ehm... Haechan... i know this sounds cringe, but if you have trouble with anything just know that i'm here to talk" Renjun said to me while looking down. He looked really adorable. 

"I know Renjun, the same goes for you.. you scaredy cat" I smirked at him. 

"I haven't forgotten the way you screamed when the ghost appeared." I laughed.

"Ya you said you wouldn't tease me" Renjun said while looking really irritated. 

"Araso I won't do it again" I laughed. We were back to normal. 

"So see you later?" he replied.

"Yeah bye" I began to walk away, before Renjun grabbed my wrist. 

"I... I wanted to like hug you goodbye" He said to me almost blushing. As soon as he said that I gave him the biggest hug. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before He let me go. 

"Say hi to Taeyong hyung when you see him" Renjun shouted as I walked away.

"Will do... scaredy  cat" I said without looking back.

"Ya Haechanna" He sounded really angry. 

____________________________

So here's chapter 4 where they become friends again yaay.

The lyrics at the start is FOOLS by Troye Sivan..... The one Renjun sang.

Comment and Vote!

Haechan tells Taeyong about him having a crush on Renjun

A sneak peak at what will happened in the next chapter ^^^^^^^^^^^^