F I V E

Haechan:

I walked to the SM cafeteria where I knew Taeyong Hyung would be. "Oh Donghyuckie you're here" Taeyong Hyung said to me as I was about to sit down in front of him. "Hey Hyung" I replied.

"Now tell me, did you and Renjun fight again?" Hyung asked me. "No not this time, we're friends again, but there is this thing I want to talk about with you... Because like you're the leader and you always support us no matter what" I muttered. 

"Yes of course what is it? is someone bothering you?" Hyung asked me. I was debating with myself whether to tell him or not. I haven't told anyone, and yes I'm more close with Taeil Hyung, but I feel like I can talk with Taeyong Hyung about everything, that's why I need to tell him, because  keeping it to myself is driving me insane. 

"Don't judge me okay?" I said softly. "Ya Donghyuck I would never do that just tell me" Hyung said to me.

"I... I like... Renjun..." I whispered quietly. "Whait what? Donghyuck is that true??" Taeyong hyung looked so surprised.

"Yes... but there is this thing that happened earlier today.." I continued. "Look Donghyuck you shouldn't be ashamed of this, I've had this talk with Jaemin also just tell me what happened?" taeyong hyung asked me.

"I.. I tried to kiss him today.... I couldn't control myself and he.. he dodged it" I said as quitely as possible. I was beyond embarrassed.

"Do Renjun know that you like him?" Hyung asked me.

"No I don't even know if he likes guys or not" I said irritated. 

"You know, Donghyuck I say this for you guys' own good. Don't do something stupid okay? you guys are in a team together, you already know that if you do something he doesn't feel comfortable with it could get weird between you two. I suggest you ask him how he feels about you before you do anything with him" Taeyong hyung said to me with a worried look.

Of course he looked worried, one wrong thing could change everything between me and Renjun. It could affect the team really bad.

"I know hyung I will control myself from now on even if it means that i probably shouldn't spend more time with him" I responded. 

"So have you ever thought about confessing to him or do you want to keep it a secret?" Hyung asked me.

"I don't know, but hyung please don't tell anybody okay?" I said. 

"No of course not Donghyuck, just let me know if there is anything else bothering you or if you need help with anything, you know hyung is here to help you" Taeyong responded.

I'ts honestly is nice to have Taeyong as the leader. He really knows how to calm someone down. Taeyong hyung and I talked for a bit longer before we parted our ways.

I'm still debating whether I should tell Renjun or not. I mean I really want to know how he feels about me, but I don't have the confidence to tell him how I feel about him. 

I went to the my dorm, after I ate with Taeyong hyung. I stayed up late at night to play mobile games with Jaehyun hyung, because I had fallen asleep earlier. The clock hit almost 3, and I decided to sleep.

My alarm rang at 10am. Today was the day we had to prepare for our new comeback with 127 hyungs. I had to be at the studio at 12. I could probably manage to shower and eat before I had to go the studio. 

I finished showering, and decided to go all black today. As I was about to head to the cafeteria in SM's main building, I saw Doyoung hyung. "Oh haechan are you going to eat breakfast?" Hyung asked me.

"Yeah, what about you hyung" I responded. "Me too, lets go together" Hyung said. 

We walked to the cafeteria and ordered some sandwiches and juice for breakfast. "Hyung I forgot my wallet" I said to Doyoung hyung. I didn't forget my wallet, I just wanted Doyoung hyung to pay for me. "Oh god Haechan you always forget your wallet" Doyoung hyung scolded me. 

We ate our sandwiches and headed to the studio. Turns out we were the last ones to get there. 

"Ya why did you come late?" Yuta hyung said as soon as he saw us. 

"We ate and forgot about the time hyung" I answered him. 

We started recording for 'punch'.

"Ye this is Haechan cam with 37,5 viewer rates, and i'm back to interview NCT 127" I said while vlogging with the camera I got. "So Johhny hyung, how do you feel about our new title track?" I asked hyung. 

"I really like this one, it gives me MMA vibes" Johhny hyung answered.

"Ye kamsahamida, moving on Taeil hyung how do you feel about this title track?" I quickly moved on. I interviewed all of the members. 

"Yes thank you this was Haechan cam with 37,5 viewer rates, I will be back later and interview the other members" i turned off the camera.

____________________________

How did this chapter turn out?

Vote and comment thanks:)))