The Psyqualia Miracle? Aichi vs Bucchi!

The following day, it was a Saturday, and as such, Aichi just wanted to hang out with his friends at the alley.

He had the entire day, since he already did all the homework and Psy was closed in weekends. So, after wearing his clothes, Aichi decided to look at his deck more carefully.

Sitting in the dining table, the blue-haired kid simply continued work on his deck. He was so absorbed in it that he almost jumped from his place when his little sister came with his plate.

"Aichi, here is your breakfast." Emi Sendou said, putting the Toast and orange juice in the table. "What do you have there?" She asked, looking at the cards on the table.

"Oh, this? It's Vanguard. I'm surprised you don't know about it. Everyone's playing it." Aichi said, with a smile on his face, looking at a Gancelot card.

"Really? Now that you said it, I'm sure have seen some of my classmates playing it." Emi wondered aloud.

The peaceful talk in the Sendou residence was interrupted when the bell ringed.

"Who could it be?" Shizuka Sendou, the mother of Aichi and Emi, wondered, going for the door. Aichi followed with his gaze, and imagine his surprise when, standing outside the house, Giovanni could be seen, with a downcast look.

"Excuse me... but is Aichi's home?" The Italian looking man asked, with a gloomy look on his face.

"W-who... who are you?" Shizuka, who was really intimidated by the man appearance, questioned. Giovanni didn't pay it any mind though. He was used with people being scared of him by his looks.

"Giovanni? What happened?" Aichi asked, by his mother side.

"It's Bucchi... after you went home, a Spanish-looking asshole came out of nowhere and challenged him... after that, his been... unconscious ever since. I didn't known who else to call..."

"Bucchi is... what."

"He is hospitalized. I don't know why, but that guy... he somehow took our mind to Cray, and after that... after that... Bucchi was defeated. He lost his deck... please you have to help us!"

"First, take me where he is." Aichi was about to go with the Italian, but Shizuka held him back. "Mother!"

"I'll drive. I won't let my boy go anywhere with you alone. Is that clear?" The face Shizuka was making was of a true demon. So Giovanni had no other option other than to agree.

They leave Emi at home, and went towards the hospital in Shizuka's car. When they where mid-way there, Aichi asked Giovanni a very important question, one that he didn't believe himself to have overlooked it.

"How do you known where I lived?"

"A bunch of girls told us. They are waiting for us in the Hospital." Giovanni answered, looking at the window.

When they got in the Hospital, Giovanni and Aichi went running towards the run of they're friends, all the while Shizuka was screaming at they're back, saying it was forbid to run in a hospital.

Aichi opened the door, and then, his eyes locked at hers.

It was no mistake. Tatsunagi Kourin was the one who looked at him. Rekka was playing in her phone and Suiko was with her hand on Bucchi sleeping head.

"You finally come. Late as always." Kourin said, with a glare.

"Now, now Kourin. I'm sure that Aichi came here the fastest he could." Suiko said. Her eyes where both closed, and after a second of silence, she opened them, startled.