The concert master part 2

In the Tatsunagi foundation, both Giovanni and Aichi looked at they're white haired opponent. Takuto was smiling, with what seemed like a calm before the storm kind of smile.

The boy had just called Vivianne and was playing the next few plays on his mind, with the same annoying smirk on his face.

"Let's go to battle, shall we?" The boy said, a creepy look on his eyes. He then began his onslaught. "Boosted by Herron, Farren attacks Ripple!"

"No guard!" Giovanni said, hoping for a trigger. "Check the damage... no trigger..." The youngster said, downcast.

Takuto, however, was smiling brightly. He then continued his attack, with the same sick smile on him.

"Vivianne Attacks your vanguard again, Giovanni."

"No guard..." Giovanni said, looking at his hand. He had a perfect guard, and would stop his opponent Ezel from causing more damage. "Check the damage trigger... get draw trigger!"

"Good... finally your luck is back, I was beginning to think you didn't had it in you." The boy said, mockingly. "Unfortunately for you... it is too late! Vivianne skill, Counterblast and then I call a royal paladin from the top of my deck..."

"What!" Aichi and Giovanni both screamed, beginning to understand what kind of problem that brought for both of them.

"But that means... that he can call two more thanks to the Singularity Points..." Bucchi stated the obvious, but for them, even if it was obvious, it was still scary. After all, he could make two extra attacks alone thanks to that card.

"I call from the top of my deck Palamedes in the Singularity Point... plus Singularity Point skill two times... I call from my deck! Resources Sage, Herron and Lop ear Archer! Herron Skill, counterblast, and I draw two cards" The boy moved the first blueish Ezel to the drop zone, smiling at his next turn. "Lop ear skill, I soul blast one and then look at the three cards on top of my deck, and call one!" The boy once again smiled at seeing the cards at his disposal. "I call to the field, Sleygal!"

"His field is..." Giovanni began.

"He can attack... more three times..." Aichi said, scared for the first time in a while. He couldn't understand it.

He couldn't see beyond the fog that was clouding his vision, and he couldn't think of any way to counter that strategy. All he could do was try and survive against such a powerful opponent.

"Boosted by Herron, My Lop ear attacks Giovanni..."

"I guard with Epona!" Aichi said, defending for his friend.

"Aichi..." Giovanni looked at his friend, with a thankful look on his face.

"Boosted by Caria, My vanguard attacks!" Takuto exclaimed, with fire on his eyes. His Psyqualia once again flashed and grew more powerful than ever, making Aichi and Bucchi gasp in surprise. "This, Aichi, is how you manipulate triggers."

"I guard with diamond ace!" Giovanni said, placing the sentinel on the table.

"My drive check... get critical trigger, second check... get critical trigger! All effects to Palamedes." Takuto smiled at they're scared faces, all the while internally laughing. He loved this, this game, this power, it just made him who he is. "Boosted by Sleygal, Palamedes attacks... Sleygal skill! He gains plus 2000 power. This, together with Palamedes 25000 and extra two critical give him a total of 33000 power!"

"I won't guard..." Giovanni said, after looking at his partner hand size. "Damage check... first check, second check... third check... no trigger..." The Italian said, looking at they're shared damage zone, and seeing that the accumulated damage was already at 8.