Heroine's Downfall

Derek tilted his head, spotting the female. "Hey isn't that the girl you brought yesterday?" He looked at Ricardo, a finger pointing at the very distant and panting Athena.

Ricardo had on a smirk. "You turned out to be a student here after all." He stalked towards her.

She instantly felt her proud bravery slumped back into its shell like it hadn't been there. "Ricardo? What are you doing here?"

Ricardo was about to speak but she had other plans as she landed a tight slap into his guts. Ricardo tried to save his dignity by keeping quiet but in all actuality, his injured abdomen fucking hurts.

"What the hell are you doing to our teacher?! Can't you see he is this close to his grave?! Let him go! You shouldn't be doing this in the first place!" She stormed towards the remaining members of Thieves, didn't give two shits about their company as she barged in to help the poor guilty man.

Felix and Derek wasn't quite sure who the lady was but the one thing they were all definite on was that she did not know who they were or what they were.

Felix held in a laugh, Derek snickered lowly, Ricardo already had the back of his hand on his lips, frantically guffawing.

Bright flames shone with all its glory behind Athena's bewildered look. Smouldering, whether it was blue or orange, she wasn't sure but it leaked from the tips of her toes to the crown of her head. What's so funny?

They made her seem like a complete fool when they were the one who should be put to place! "Quit laughing you clowns! A tree is going to grow out of your penises if you guys continue this shit," she forewarned, or at least she tried.

It only made them sneered further. Felix heaved Mr. Grey out of her helpful hands, making him fall to the rocky ground." Sexy doll," he smirked, "Do you have the slightest idea who we are?" He crossed his arms and paced a bit closer to her.

"Shitheads," Athena clarified, despite the overwhelming feeling when he was towering over.

"Ooo..." Derek was amused.

"The fuck this bitch just say?!" Felix with the shorter temper didn't hold back.

"Bro, she fine. Just do what we gotta and go home after this." Ricardo patted Felix on his back, eyeing Athena a bit, indicating for her to stay out of it.

"Like hell I would. You hear what she called us?!" Felix retorted. Ricardo sighed. "Bro, calm down. We still got things to do. Forget it."

With a long narrowing of eyes on Athena, he finally did. "Tsk... Whatever." Felix strode back to Mr. Grey and as if letting out his anger on him, he collided a full fist to the teacher's jaw.

Mr. Grey's vision went pitch black and stars clouded him. "Come on come on teach. We hadn't got all day. Just tell us the truth behind the sex tapes you posted online and we can all save our sweet time. Don't you agree?" Derek was at it again.

Mr. Grey was half lucky he had posted the nudes of the more sane member, Derek Montagne, if not even the devil himself wouldn't get the courage to witness what was to befall.

Several thoughts rang through Athena's head and one of them being her realization of herself whether or not being born invincible. Like she was never there, they went back to trapping Mr. Grey's head in the opening of the gate.

"Tell me now! Because of money? Fame? Revenge?" Derek's patience was thinning. "Imagine an old geezer still wanting all of that. For what? Regain youth? For that you tried to put someone's name to shame? The name of one of the Thieves?! What a sight to behold."