Wicked Aromas

Long chapter ahead!

"Be careful who you trust. Salt and sugar look the same."

                           - Anonymous

"Let's go on a date."

Theo's invite bore a resemblance to the ever so soft moans of the wind as it flowed, dance gracefully towards Athena's path—greeting her ears in the most serene manner.

There was an invisible string that connected the both of them—they see, hear, know things that weren't perceptible in both their expressions or actions, and that was why despite the shrilling cries of Theo's fans, she still captured his words.

"It will be fun."

Athena's lips bloomed into a radiant beam, polar opposite to the desolated dark sky that was weeping over the crowd—along with the elegant mogul with a winsome smile.

Athena would have surely accepted it with no hesitation if it wasn't for the chaotic fans that surrounded Theo, and of course, the perturbed Ace King just beside her.

"Where are we going?" Athena mouthed in silence, knowing Theo will understand as his attention didn't budge from her, making his purpose crystal clear that he came here for her only.

With one side of Theo's lips tugged higher, he turned his head from side to side, refusing to answer as he placed a finger onto his mouth, giving a pointer it was a secret and it was entirely up to her to venture.

The insane herd was getting more collosal the longer she took time to finalize an answer.

Forty plus of Theo's robust bodyguards, tussled and some even bawled with the more audacious fans who dared cross the thirty metre rule from Theo.

Those guards that were made of nothing but muscles too were worried—not only for their Young Master's health— bare under the bad weather, but also the terrifying risk of the growing fans who could attack him anytime soon. Surely, keeping their job was the most endangered if it do happen.

"You can go if you want to. I can wait for my driver alone. Just remember what I told you," Ace surprisingly insinuated, not a hint of anger, but not entirely untroubled either.

Athena looked up at Ace, allowing some of the harsh rain droplets to enter her eyes and conjure a capricious pattern on her face. "Are you sure?"

She detected a clench in Ace's jaw as he answered her with his eyes staring straight ahead distastefully. "Go on, you wouldn't want him falling sick and spread all his virus to you after. So go. I will be fine."

Athena went closer to snuggle at his arm for a minuscule second. "Thank you, Ace. I promise I will keep it PG-13." She swayed away, already waving profusely at Theo.

"It better be a U, Athena!" Ace corrected, causing her to turn back.

"Absolutely!" She promised, hurrying across the street, simply unafraid to get run down by a car as Theo's fans was so wide, it may just fill the whole neighbourhood.

With a little frisk, she merged into the maniacally driven crowd.

"Theo! Please take me out! My uterus is so ready for you!" A girl to her right yelled, shoving her to the left, elbow striking directly onto her eyes, leading her head to feel so light, it would drift with the wind.

"Theo, I named all seven of my sons after you! Please marry me so we can have eight Theos at home, it's my lucky number!" A chunky, rounded lady who looked like she had lived pass her middle age centuries ago cried out, knocking poor Athena back to the right—just to receive another hit by the elbow of the first girl.