Chapter 5

Taeyong wobbled down the stairs, hanging tightly onto the railing. Being pregnant was hard, but also being blind wasn't easy either. The two obstacles together didn't help.

The omega was already showing, which he knew by Jaehyun constantly reminding him. Jaehyun was obsessed with his pregnant mate. It ran in the family.

The only problem was that Jaehyun was always on alert. He made sure Taeyong didn't lift a finger, which Taeyong actually secretly loved. Jaehyun never used to be home as much as he was and now he was clinging close to the omega.

Taeyong didn't want this to end.

Taeyong made his way into the kitchen, making sure to go slowly. He had most of his house mapped out and knew where everything was. This made it easier for him to walk around.

"Jaehyun! Are you home?" Taeyong turned to the sound of the front door opening and closing. The smell of his alpha engulfing him.

"Amazing sense of smell...I forgot." Jaehyun smiled as Taeyong giggled, "I might not see, but I can still smell Jae!" Jaehyun nuzzled his face into his mate's neck.

"Jaehyun, I was thinking...."

Jaehyun tensed up. "Yongie..."

Taeyong was quick to interrupt, "Jae, I know you don't approve of it but I miss him!" Taeyong's lip came out with a pout, he wasn't exactly looking in the right direction, but he didn't care.

"Taeyong, I do not want you going over there. Haechan needs time and you might, I don't know..."

"Might what Jaehyun? Hurt him? Make him upset? I would never hurt him Jae. He is my best friend....my only friend..."

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong closer to him, "You have me Taeyong...it will be okay."

Taeyong pulled away from his mate, "No Jaehyun. It actually isn't!" Taeyong went to the side table and felt for the single book sitting there. "I'm going to see Channie and tell him about this book I read. It was my first book I completed that was in Braille. He will be proud of me!"

Taeyong waddled towards the door, Jaehyun was starting to get angry. "Taeyong. Come here. Now."

Taeyong pauses for a second, Jaehyun never gets mad at him. They weren't the type to fight. But he wasn't going to lose this one. He missed Haechan more than anything. He was going to see him.

Jaehyun's eyes flashed red, "Omega, come here."

Taeyong froze. He dropped to his knees the book falling from his hand. "Jae....how could you?"

Jaehyun felt a sudden rush of sadness. He never made Taeyong submit to him. He couldn't believe his wolf had done this.

"Yongie....I'm... so sorry...." Taeyong slowly attempted to get up, but he couldn't. Jaehyun ran over to help him, but Taeyong shook him off. "No. You have done enough." Taeyong used the bookcase to help himself up. "I will not stand here with someone who wants this relationship to be one sided."

Taeyong opened the door and slammed it shut behind him. His mate was left in his own thoughts.

Haechan sat in the grass, pulling a few stands out as his mind wondered. He only got out of bed to keep his mate from worrying. He watched as people in the town talked and went on their way. He wished he could move on and try to find happiness, but he just couldn't.

The sulking omega saw a familiar white headed boy cautiously making his way out of one of the pack houses, a book tightly held in his trembling hands.

Haechan couldn't help but feel bitterness and anger at the sight of the other before guilt began to wash over him. Afterall, Taeyong had done nothing wrong. Haechan was actually very excited to have a niece or nephew, he just wished he could have also been a mother.