Chapter 13

"Well Haechan everything seems to look good! I don't see anything we should be worried about." Jimin took off his gloves, then placed a hand on his small growing stomach. "I wouldn't be scared about it."

Haechan struggles to sit up as his growing stomach makes it hard to. He was smiling ear to ear at the new information. The pup was healthy and that's all that mattered.

"Thank you Jiminie. Is little Jihoon excited about the new little sibling that's coming?"

Jimin chuckled, "Well lately I don't think he really has noticed. His face is always in a book or painting. But that's my little man."

Jimin watched as the other wolves around Jihoon's age grew and became fully grown wolves. For some reason he just seemed to stay around the same size. He also seemed to be really clingy.

"Well, I'm sure he will love his new brother or sister. It will be amazing!" Haechan went to stand up, Jimin helping him. "Yeah, I'm just kinda afraid he will be jealous since he is so clingy to me."

Haechan giggled, "Just be happy he wants anything to do with you Jimin. Eventually he may find a mate and want nothing to do with you. That is one of my biggest fears."

Haechan wobbled out of Jimin's office, leaving the other omega to think more about his little omega son.

~~~~~

The small omega sat in the pup center, thinking of an idea. He couldn't decide if he wanted to paint a garden or maybe just one flower. While in thought, he didn't notice another wolf walk into the room, carrying a small bowl of water.

"Hey Ji Hoon, I thought you needed some water for your paint brushes." Ji Hoon sighed as he knew what was coming next. "Oops!" The other wolf poured the bowl of water on Jihoons head, causing him to get soaked. "Sorry! I felt a little Woozi!"

The other wolf laughed as he walked out of the room, leaving the small omega to be drenched. Jihoon turned to grab the towel that sat near him. He was used to this but it still made him upset. Why did no one like him? He never did anything to hurt anyone.

Ji Hoon wasn't the strongest or even the smartest wolf. While all of his pup mates were growing and developing faster, he couldn't say the same for himself. The small wolf was still small.

He always felt different and of course he had a few minor issues with his health, but he was always trying to stay happy. Even when the other pups would call him names like Woozi, because of his dizzy spells.

Ji Hoon decided he would just start his painting another day. He grabbed his small backpack and left towards his home. He always made a small stop to watch his dad at the training grounds. He loved picturing being just like him, strong and tough.

The smaller boy made his way to the same grassy spot close but not too close to watch for a bit. Something was not exactly right though. And he couldn't figure out why.

~~~~~
The hunter wolves stood on guard as two strange wolves entered the grounds. A few wolves bared their teeth, ready to snap. Jungkook stood with his arms crossed. He was clearly not in the mood to deal with this today. He knew these two wolves very well.

"Well, I see you invited a welcoming party Jeon. I love the effort made for my arrival."

Jungkook scoffed, "If that's what you want to call it. What do you want Wong?" The older male laughed, "To see my son of course Jeon. I haven't seen him in a year. Can't a father visit his son?"

Yoongi stood next to Jungkook, watching this play out. A few feet away stood Jaehyun who watched the second wolf like a hawk. He didn't trust him.

"What do you want?" Lucas walked up to the older wolf, clearly annoyed about his arrival. "Well son, I heard you and your omega are expecting. And you weren't going to tell your father this news? Not even your stepbrother?" Lucas's dad looked at the other wolf who clearly looked uncomfortable in the situation.

He didn't look like he wanted to really be there.

"Ah Mingyu. What a pleasant surprise! This asshole did corrupt your mind huh? I knew he would." The wolf named Mingyu looked at Lucas for a moment before looking away quickly.

Lucas chuckled darkly, "Yeah, he is expecting and quite frankly I wasn't going to tell you. So would you leave. I have training to do."

Lucas's dad frowned, "That's no way to speak to your father. You will respect me Lucas. And I will make sure I come back to see my grandchild. That is.. if this one actually lives.."

As the father and son wolves discussed, Mingyu's eyes wandered around. He felt like someone was staring him down.
The alpha then locked eyes on a smaller omega wolf in the distance. Once the two made eye contact, the omega was quick to get up and run away.

Mingyu smirked at this.

As the two wolves made their way out of the pack, the small omega boy was quick to follow. He wanted to know exactly how far the two lived. For some reason he couldn't stop looking at the younger alpha. Not to mention he smelled amazing.

Once the wolves got to their own pack, Ji Hoon noticed it wasn't too far away, just through the woods a little ways. Their training grounds were located towards the backside of the pack grounds, where Ji Hoon could watch from a nice spot in the woods. He had a perfect view of the younger alpha wolf from the neighboring pack.

~~~~

Haechan walked back towards his shared home, waddling slower due to his stomach. Ever since he was pregnant, he found that a smile always was on his face. The idea of actually getting a chance to be a mother was amazing. The omega was ready.

Haechan stood outside his home, already getting cold chills. The powerful smell of his alpha was surrounding their home, clearly alerting his omega wolf to be careful. Lucas wasn't too happy.

Haechan opened the door, the smell flooding out in waves. "Well. I'm glad you decided to come home."

The omega giggled at the attitude of his alpha. "Lulu, I was with Jimin for my monthly checkup. I told you this before you left for training this morning."

Haechan tried to bend down to take off his shoes, but Lucas was quick to assist him. "Tulip, you need to be careful. Don't do too much too fast, okay?" Lucas looked at the annoyed face on his mate. "I'm not broken Lulu, I can do things myself."
Lucas huffed as Haechan placed a kiss on Lucas's cheek, "But I love to be spoiled every now and then."  Haechan giggled as he went to the kitchen, Lucas following him closely. "Yeah baby, I know you aren't broken, but I just want to make sure that you are okay."

Haechan went to grab a glass jar from the shelf, "Lulu...big boy..." Haechan pointed at himself and smiled, causing Lucas to melt. He was head over heels in love with him. "I know baby, I know you are."

Haechan tried again to reach the top shelf, but was too short. "Lulu, can you grab that for me?"

Lucas chuckled, "I don't know Channie, you are a big boy.." Haechan huffed as his mate laughed, but of course reached to grab the jar for his baby.

Lucas thought maybe telling Haechan about his encounter with his father could wait.