Chapter 18

"Who the fuck are you and why are you touching my son?"

Mingyu's eyes never left Ji Hoon's as he backed up a bit. Jimin rushes over to the door that his mate and the alpha's son just walked through.

"Ji Hoon, tell your father and Jaehyun who this very friendly alpha boy is!" Mingyu stood watching only Ji Hoon as the boy frantically looked back at his dad and then to Mingyu. He was starting to get nervous.

Ji Hoon had to deal with some minor health issues as he grew up. He always needed to eat more due to his size and always seemed to rest a bit after too much exercise. He would tend to faint or his head would blur things, making him dizzy. Another huge problem was his anxiety when it came to stress. And this was a very stressful moment.

Mingyu noticed the sudden change in the omega as his father stared a hole through him. "Well Ji Hoon? Are you going to explain or what?"

Jaehyun watched Mingyu as he walked up to the small omega boy, placing both of his hands on the boy's shoulders. "I'm Mingyu."

Jimin had heart eyes at the scene in front of him. His son clearly was head over heels for this boy. Yoongi glared at the alpha, clearly not excited about it.

"Alright Mingyu, what business do you have with my son?" Mingyu could feel the small omega tense up. To be honest he didn't even know why he cared or even exactly why he was there, but it felt right.

Mingyu smirked at Yoongi, "Well, I guess only time will tell huh?" Jaehyun stepped forward a bit, "And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Mingyu chuckled, which made Ji Hoon relax a bit at the sound. He could listen to that sound all the time.

Mingyu turned to Ji Hoon, crouching down to his level, "Just so you know, I like the nickname Woozi. It's cute." Ji Hoon gulped, "You..do...?"

"Yeah, I really do." Mingyu got closer and whispered in the smaller one's ear, "Just like you."

Mingyu got up and turned to leave, but a small hand grabbed his fingers, "Thh..ank y..you."

"Anytime flower boy. Anytime."

~~~~~

Taeyong smiled to himself as he ran his fingers through his son's hair, gently untangling a few knots along the way. Yuta was too busy telling his mother about his day to care.

"Yuta we need to get you a haircut." Taeyong laughed as he could hear the little alpha huff. Before he could respond both caught the scent of the alpha as he entered the house. Yuta smiled as he jumped up and grabbed his mother's hand helping Taeyong through the house.

Jaehyun rubbed the back of his neck as he thought of the alpha that had showed up today. Something wasn't right, he couldn't put his finger on it but that situation wasn't going to end well.

The alpha came back to reality when he felt a small body hugging him. Jaehyun could feel the stress leaving his body as he picked Yuta up hugging him tightly.

"Hey buddy miss me?" The smaller boy shyly nodded laying his head on his father's shoulder. He always felt better when Jaehyun was around.

Jaehyun made his way over to his mate and wrapped his free arm around him. Taeyong smiled as the family enjoyed the moment.

"Yuta you need a haircut before you start looking like a girl." Jaehyun said jokingly while Taeyong couldn't help but laugh. The little alpha pouted as he struggled out of his father's arms.

"No I don't! I just like to grow it out..." The two smiled as their son ran off.

"Don't run too far away Yuta! We have to go see your grandparents later!" Taeyong crouched down to find some of the toys Yuta left on the ground, feeling around for them.