Chapter 12

Lucas showed up to the the training grounds exhausted. The past few days had been rough. Ever since Lucas had his rut, his little omega had been determined to please him every chance he got.

Which was close to every second he was with him. Haechan seemed to never get tired, while Lucas on the other hand was extremely.

"Well well, if it isn't sleeping beauty. Finally awake I see!" Jaehyun walked up to the alpha, looking at his messy bed head and small bags forming under his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah say whatever you want, but if I told you the real reason I look like this you would want to rip my head off."

Jaehyun furrowed his brows, "Why would I-" Jungkook walked up to the two wolves, Yoongi following him. "Enough. We have new wolves training today, so I want all of you to make sure we kill the weak ones." Jungkook looked at Lucas, eyeing him up and down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lucas rolled his eyes walking away from the rest of them.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" Jungkook turned to Jaehyun who was clearly thinking. "I don't know but he said whatever it is I would not be happy....about..it..."

Suddenly Jaehyun growled, "I'm gonna kill him." Jungkook laughed, "How do you think Channie got pregnant in the first place Son? A stork?"

Yoongi smirked at Jaehyun who was clearly peeved at the thought of his baby brother and that dumb Alpha.

~~~~~
At the end of the day Lucas was ready to collapse. He was starving and was ready to hop into bed. But his omega had other ideas.

"But Lulu, I know if we try one more time it will happen! Tonight is the night I can feel it!"

Lucas admired Haechan's enthusiasm and his hope. But he just didn't know if he could even keep his eyes open. "Channie, can we please try tomorrow? I'm exhausted baby." Haechan crawled to the edge of the bed, placing his hands on Lucas's chest. "Lulu...now.."

Lucas sighed, he just couldn't say no to him. No matter what he loved his omega and if that's what he wanted, he would just try until he collapsed. "Okay baby. You win."

Haechan woke up with the sunshine coming in through the window. He felt the heat coming from his mate and the soft snores filling the room. He could stay like this forever.

The little omega felt a little bad for making his alpha work so hard. Lucas deserved a break. In the back of his mind, Haechan knew whatever it was just wasn't working. He felt uneasy about it. But he was determined to keep trying.

Suddenly Lucas rolled over and placed his head on Haechan's tummy. His snores started filling the room again. Haechan's eyes started to flutter shut again at the soft rhythm.

Suddenly Lucas's eyes shot wide open. He started sniffing around the omegas stomach causing him to get ticklish.

"Lucas stop! That tickles!" The omega started giggling but Lucas didn't laugh. "Lulu what's wrong?"

Lucas froze. He stared off into space for a second. Gathering his thoughts. He turned and looked at Haechan, tears gathering in his eyes.

"Channie....Oh Channie...I'm so proud of you! I'm so proud of you!"

Haechan was confused as to why his mate was crying. "Lulu...I..don't..."

"You are going to be the best mommy! I just know you deserve it. You deserve everything Tulip." Tears were falling down the cheeks of Haechan's alpha.

"M..momm..y?" Haechan looked at Lucas as he nuzzled into Haechan's stomach. Haechan just sat there in shock. He got a second chance.