Chapter 8

Haechan stood and watched as his best friend held his little pup in his arms. A single tear fell from his face, not for any certain reason exactly.

He wanted to feel happy and excited for Taeyong. This meant the world to him, he knew that. But there was still a part of him that was jealous. Jealous that he could have a family. He couldn't bare the one he loved a child. Haechan was a failure in his own eyes. And he could not shake the thought from his head.

"Haechan, how are you doing?" Jimin ushered the omega away from Taeyong, knowing this was not the best thing for him to witness right now.

Haechan just stared off at nothing particular. He couldn't seem to find any reason to speak. He just wanted to lay down in his bedroom with Lucas's clothes, but he couldn't even do that. Taeyong ruined that for him too.

A flash of anger went through Haechan at that moment. How dare Taeyong have his pup in Haechan's home. In his nest. That was his special place and he ruined it.

Haechan's eyes flashed a light blue and then back to normal. Jimin knew this wasn't a good sign. "Come on Haechan, let's go outside for a bit. It will be good for us hm.."

Jimin dragged Haechan towards the front door of his own home, trying to get him to level his head. Haechan grabbed a small vase that was filled with his favorite flowers in it. Lucas gave him this a few weeks ago, before he left him. Haechan chucked the vase at the wall, causing a huge shattering noise to echo the silent home.

Haechan broke, just like the vase did. He fell to his knees, watching the small amount of blood drip from his hand from the broken vase. Jimin just watched in horror at the scene in front of him. He didn't exactly know what to do, but he knew he needed someone else to help him.

For some reason he didn't want Haechan near Taeyong or his new baby. Especially since Haechan wasn't thinking clearly. Jimin watched Haechan as he cried, making sure he didn't get up and run. Jimin ran to the front door, yelling for Taehyung as loud as he could. Haechan needed his mother's help.

Jimin ran quickly back inside the home to find Haechan was not in the same place as before. Jimin frantically started searching for the boy, heading in the direction he thought he would be. Jimin then saw Haechan standing inside his bedroom, his eyes bright blue.

"Channie, please listen. I didn't mean to hurt you! I couldn't control it and you know that!" Haechan was fuming. "Get out of my nest Taeyong. You don't belong here. I don't want you in my home! You aren't welcome here!!"

Taeyong couldn't see what Haechan was saying, but Jimin did. "Taeyong, wrap your son up tightly. We need to move you soon. Sooner than I would like to, but I think it would be the best thing for the safety of your new son."

Taeyong was shocked to hear this. Haechan was so mad that he would hurt his new child? Taeyong slowly got up, barely being able to move after the intense labor without any relief from his mate. "Okay, I'm trying Haechan. Please, just know I want you to hold him sometime. You have to love him. We...we always dreamed of this together..."

Taeyong carried his pup, slowly leaving Haechan's house. He was distraught at the fact Haechan wanted him out and didn't support him at all. He knew that eventually Haechan would have to come around. Taeyong wouldn't give up on his best friend.

Haechan broke again, ripping different shirts and pants into shreds. 'He ruined everything! Everything!' Haechan fell to the floor, the only sounds were his sobs echoing in the quiet room.

Taeyong walked outside the home with Jimin close behind him. "Taeyong! Jimin!" Taehyung ran up to the two omegas, panting heavily.

"What is going on? Some wolves said they heard you yell for me?" Taehyung then noticed the small bundle in Taeyong's arms. "Oh my goodness! Taeyong you...you.."

"Luna meet your new grandson!" Taehyung started to cry at the sight of the little thing. Clearly he could see that the pup was an Alpha. "But Jaehyun..."

Jimin quickly shook his head behind Taeyong, trying to stop Taehyung from talking about it. "I mean this is great news! I'm so happy for you Taeyong!"

Taeyong was beaming, he felt so proud of his little one and what he was able to do. He just wished that Jaehyun was here to tell him he was strong. "Thank you Luna."

Jimin ushered Taeyong along, so that he would talk to Taehyung. "But there is an issue. Taeyong had the child at an unexpected time, which was in Haechan's bedroom where he had made a nest."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "Oh no Jimin! My little Channie!" Taehyung ran into the house of the smaller omega. He was scanning the whole house, which at this point looked like a crime scene. Everywhere he went, Taehyung could smell a newborn pup. He could only imagine what Haechan was feeling or doing. "Channie! My baby!"

Haechan was curled up on the floor in a tight ball. His sobs were mostly whimpers now. Taehyung pulled Haechan into his lap, slowly rocking him back and forth. "Oh my poor baby. I know it hurts. I know." Haechan nuzzled into his mother, finally feeling some type of relief from his large amount of pain. "Shhh my little omega boy..it's okay. It will be okay. Mommy is here."

Haechan finally shut his eyes, drifting off into sleep for the first time in awhile.

~~~~~
This is way too early for Haechan to have this pup....Lucas..." Lucas just stared at the floor. He was losing his mind. No Channie deserved the world. He deserved to be a mom.

"Lucas, please. I need you to decide what to do..." Lucas stared at his mate who was covered in sweat and was pale as a ghost. Tears started to fill Lucas's eyes, "Either we lose both...or the pup..."

Lucas just stared at his omega. "Jimin....I..."

The alpha stared at the crying omega that he loved more than anything. The thought of losing him was too much for him to handle. Haechan wanted to be a mother more than anything. Lucas was looking forward to being a father.

But the thought of losing Haechan would destroy him.

"I....I just can't lose him Jimin. I can't lose him...." Lucas stood beside his omega tears flooding his eyes. "Help him...please..."

Hours later the little omega opened his eyes. The light was bright, making it hard to keep them open. His head was pounding.

"Lulu...."

Haechan tried to sit up, but it was extremely painful at the moment. Why was he in so much pain?

Suddenly a strong scent of his mate filled the room, making his head pain ease for a bit. "Channie! Oh my god you are okay!"

Lucas grabbed Haechan's face softly, inspecting it over like he was a new specimen in a lab.

"Lucas, why would I not be okay? What's going on?" Lucas gave Haechan a questionable look, "You don't remember Haechan?"

The small omega smiled, "Of course I know Lulu! Where is my little angel?" Haechan looked around the room searching for the baby that wasn't there.

"Haechan....I.."

"Lucas this isn't funny. Where is my pup?"

Lucas felt a single tear fall from his face. He had to be strong for his omega, but he just couldn't hold it.

Haechan watched as Lucas cried. "Lucas....why are you crying?"

Haechan felt the tears coming from his eyes as well. He couldn't believe it. It can't be true. "Lucas....Lucas...I..."

Lucas grabbed ahold of Haechan, pulling him close as the little omega lost it. "I'm so sorry Lulu...I...I'm a failure..."

Lucas pulled Haechan away from him, wiping the tears away from his eyes. "Don't you ever say this is your fault Tulip! Don't ever blame this on yourself!" The two wolves sobbed together. The feeling of heavy sorrow filled the room and also their hearts.