Chapter 22

The pack grounds were silent, at least it seemed that way. The air was tense and filled with aromas of angry and furious wolves. Haechan grimaced at the feeling. His wolf hiding from the intense anger of his mate. The omega quickly ran to scoop Chenle up, hurrying to get to someplace safe.

A loud, dark chuckle sounded from the older wolf, clearly finding the situation funny. "Now boys, this is childish. I am your father you know. This is disrespectful."

It was now Lucas's turn to laugh, he took a few steps forward. "Disrespectful? What do you know of respect?" Mingyu walked closer behind the older wolf, "You wouldn't know the first thing about that. And you never will."

Taeyong walked arm and arm with Taehyung, the two omegas unaware of the situation brewing. Taehyung halted as he sensed the anger. "Taeyong, we need to get Jungkook and Jaehyun. Now."

Taeyong looked confused as Taehyung led him in the opposite direction. "Why Luna? What-"

Taehyung walked faster, but suddenly was stopped when his name was called. It made him sick almost immediately.

"Luna, it would be nice if you would call off this rampage before it gets worse hm? Wouldn't want anyone hurt now.." Taehyung turned to face the alpha father, "Tell me what to do one more time..."

Suddenly a hand was placed on Taehyung's shoulder, calming him down. "Now Petal. Don't get involved.." Jungkook walked towards the two alphas, now surrounding their father. "Wong, I don't want any problems. Leave and this can all be over."

"I see you are getting older Jeon. You seem to have lost your power over your own pack? Maybe it is time to step down." Jungkook's wolf howled with the blow to his pride. No one ever disrespects him.

"Leave. Now. Final warning." The older alpha chuckled, but didn't budge. "I want to see my grandson, even if he is a mistake."

Jungkook and Lucas's fangs extended, Lucas finally losing it. He advanced on his father, punching him straight in the jaw. The sound was deafening as the older wolf stumbled back. "I see you have been training son." The older wolf went to advance on his own son, but was suddenly stopped by an arm wrapping around his throat, pulling him to the ground.

The old alpha gasped for breath as he got up quickly. Once he managed to get some distance between the wolves, he howled for back up. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung nodding his head. Tae nodded back and ushered Taeyong away, knowing his task was to get Jaehyun.

~~~~~

" Get up you piece of shit. How do you expect to win any real battles if you can even stand up quickly. You would be killed immediately." Jaehyun rubbed his temples, walking back onto the pack grounds with some new trainees behind him. He just needed to lay down and cuddle with Taeyong. But no one needed to know that last part.

"Jaehyun! Jaehyun!" Taehyung ran up to his son clearly out of breath. "Fight...Lucas's dad...need..your...help..." Jaehyun was already making his way towards the action.

"God I'm out of shape.."

~~~~~~

Five wolves made their way out of the woods, standing on the side of the older alpha. Their wolf forms on full display. " At least we can all fight fair right?" Lucas's dad still held the smirk that never left his face.

Lucas immediately shifted into his wolf form, he was about to rip these wolves to shreds. Mingyu followed in his step brother's footsteps, his wolf matching the same size as Jungkook's. Jungkook knew he had to be a true alpha. He had to be.

Suddenly another wolf emerged from the pack grounds, his black coat matching his father's exactly. "What did I miss?" Jungkook scoffed as a few of the opposing wolves advanced.