Everything. [SasuNaru]

Title: Everything
Pairing: Sasuke and Naruto
Warning: Mpreg 

"You're late again." Sakura reminded me as I plopped down in my chair. I smiled apologetically and moved my bangs out of my face so that I could actually see my work, all of the scrolls that I needed to make decisions spread across the desk messily. Of course a little smile wasn't gonna stop her from rambling on so I was forced to look back up at her as she called my name to get my mind off the work that needed to be done. 

"You're late AGAIN!" I was the fucking Hokage and yet I was still being pestered by her. I can't believe that at some point I thought that I wanted to marry her. I sighed, looking back up to see her nostrils slightly flaring as she gave me questioning yet anger filled eyes. I rolled my eyes knowing that it was just her sisterly nature coming out in a shrill bitchy manner. "I wasn't feeling well this morning." I mumbled as my eyes continued to flicker over the scrolls.

To be honest, I wasn't really in the mood to be interrogated about why I am late. It's such a small thing considering that I am my own boss and I'm going to be here til late hours of the night so it doesn't matter what time I get here. Sasuke wasn't even in the village so it wouldn't matter what time I got home. That's what was bugging me in the first place. Of course he could take care of himself but he was my husband and he was gone and I was sex deprived and bored and spent most of my time here or at home stuffing my face with ice cream and watching some random late night show. 

He had only been gone a week and I could slowly feel my sanity draining from the lack of distractions in my life. When I was having a hard day he was there and he was also there to keep the bitch who was now staring at me, in her place. "You didn't feel well." She repeated. She looked almost nervous as she looked over me. 

"Yeah. Nausea's a bitch." She looked almost ready to rant about my foul language until she caught herself. She gave me a concerned look before looking me over again. I could just see her going from assistant to doctor as she moved around my desk to take a better look at me. "You don't look pale...so when exactly did this happen and is this the first time it has happened?" She asked, putting a hand to my forehead. I sighed knowing that I would never get any of my work done if something is really wrong. I had only been thirty minutes late and I was already a patient to Dr. Haruno.

"In the morning around the time I wake up and no. It's happened before." I finally answered, running a hand through my messy hair. She nodded and grabbed a piece of blank paper off of my desk to scribble down something and I found myself sighing again. "Mmm...Anything else? How about what you've been eating. Any weird cravings?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.  I shrugged. "Just ramen."

"Any weird toppings?" I stared at her for a second and for that second I felt genuinely scared at the fact that there must be something wrong with me because that question was too accurate. She has already made a diagnosis. "You know me, anything with ramen is fine." I tried to cover up but I was guessing it wasn't going to stop there. 

"Yeah but anything that was truly weird?" I sighed and nodded my head slightly. "Chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows, cream cheese..." I sighed at the thought that had looked delicious then but looked slightly gross now and I put a hand to my mouth to keep from puking on my desk.

Her brow furrowed as she looked from me to the sheet of paper in her hand. "So how does that make you feel?" I almost laughed as she went from a doctor to some hippy psychologist. "Any snappy moments...emotional moments?" I looked at her as if she were crazy and she gave me a smile before slipping her cellphone out of her pocket. "I'll be right back."

"This can't be happening." I mumbled as the three ladies stood in front of me, smiling apologetically, the same smile I had given Sakura just one hour prior. I had felt better then when I hadn't known what was happening. "Congrats, kid. You're gonna be a Papa." Tsunade mumbled as if trying to make me feel better. I closed my eyes shaking my head and for the first time since this whole thing happened I felt like crying. "This can't be happening. Fuck...Sasuke." I mumbled as I remembered that the raven haired Shinobi was supposed to be returning today.