2.20 Present

"Never let the sadness of your PAST and the fear of your FUTURE. Ruin the happiness of your PRESENT. "

2.20

Seonghwa's POV

- I knew you would be here- I looked up to see yeonjun
- what are you doing here?
- to celebrate with you! I even brought a cake- he said and smile
- to celebrate what? your death? - I asked
- Seonghwa... Please...
- Please what? Why won't you go to your friend Soobin who actually was the reason for your death?!-I asked annoyed. I even though Lia told me their story I still couldn't understand how he was able to forgive him everything... How?
- Listen he changed, you have to believe me Seonghwa
- I think you changed more Yeonjun
- What do you mean?
- The Yeonjun I know would never take Soobin's side... Never
- I'm not taking anyone's side, I know it's hard for you, it's was hard for me as well, but I saw how he changed, I was there...
- You don't get it, do you? I don't care he is a better person or not... It doesn't change anything... I lived in hell for 5 years because of him... You lived in hell because of him! God damn it Yeonjun... You even committed suicide because of him! This! This can't be change... So no... I will never forgive him!
- Seonghwa, please... I get it is hard... But just try to give him one chance... Only one
- Hard for me huh? you know how hard it was for me?! No, you don't... You killed yourself and I was alone again... You know who hard it was?! First, my mom killed herself, then you... I started to believe that it was all my fault, If I wasn't born, my mom wouldn't have suffered like this, if I wasn't born Soobin would have never noticed you If I wasn't born both of you would have been alive, I started to hate myself... So no Yeonjun... You don't know how hard it is for me... I was suffering every day but kept leaving to pay for everything but what Soobin did? Killed himself to run away from his sins... I never had a chance to make him pay for everything!
- But I'm here now... We can fix everything, I'm your friend, you need to trust me
- No Yeonjun. You were my friend.
- What do you mean?
- I can't trust someone who is a friend with the person who destroyed me
- Please Seonghwa... I really don't want to choose between you two
- But you have already made a choice... And it's Soobin
- Seonghwa, please!
- Leave! I might start to hate you more than Soobin if you stay any more minutes
- You know Seonghwa... We all make mistakes and regret things we did in our past. But we aren't our mistakes and we are here now with the desire to fix everything... I know you might hate me because I have forgiven Soobin but all these 3 years I was watching how he was suffering... It wasn't easy to forgive him... I have never forgotten what he did... But all these 3 years he was with me, helped me with my struggles, So I was able to forgive him... And you will be able too. We all make mistakes, don't let that be the reason you gave up on somebody- he said with a painful smile, I didn't answer anything, I just wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible - Happy Birthday Seonghwa- he added and left.

Soobin's POV

I was at school, but I couldn't concentrate at all, today was Seonghwa's Birthday and the day when Yeonjun committed suicide...So all I really wanted to avoid both... to run like a coward... Luckily none of them were at school.

- Soobin... Are you okay? - I've heard Milas voice
- Yeah... Yeah..- I quickly answered
- You don't seem okay
- It's just memories...
- Memories of what?
- Of something I really wished didn't happen - I answered
- You are sad because it can not be changed?
- Yes. And no matter how hard I'm trying to run away from it... I still end up in the same place...
- You mean that you are still stuck in the past?
- Why you always have to understand me?
- Is it bad?
- Kid of.
- Why?
- It makes it hard to stop myself
- From what?
- From wanting to be with you...
- And why you want to stop yourself
- As you said I'm stuck in the past where I can't change anything... And in that past, I can't let myself to be with you
- Then you have to find a way and let go of your past... You need to think more about the President. Not past or future. What happened in the past can not be changed and you will never know what will be in the future. So give up on both and live in the present - she said and gave me a little smile
I never understood, how you were able to give me hope, how you were able to show me brightness when all I really saw was darkness. I knew it from the beginning that you deserved so much better, I know it... But why am I still with you? Why can't I let you go?

- Soobin... Are you listening?
- Yeah... Yeah Sorry- I said and smiled a little
- The break will end soon, we should go
- Okay...

Mila's POV

I could never understand what was going on in Soobin's mind... You always seemed so sad and confused... He was always worried and I wanted to know the reasons but at the same time, I was scared to find out the truth...

You can call me a coward... I won't gonna fight with it...

I knew I should have asked him to tell me everything, but all I really did was running away from the truth.

***

Not edited ❤️ I will update soon