Who the Hell are You?

Tony Starks POV

As much as I was worried for Peter, I was right here to help. S--- weird boy's hand is going towards his sword.

"Careful Underoos, his hands going towards his sword," I say, but he doesn't even acknowledge me. Rude. I know he can hear me even without a com. 

At least Peter got me his name. I'll just ask Friday who he is. S.H.E.I.L.D has information on everyone. She brought up a military school that he attended a few years ago and- that. That was it. Apparently, he never existed before and disappeared after, with only a few images of him worldwide, including China, Italy, and many other countries. Now, this was odd. He had to be in some kind of organization, someone to help hide him and get him overseas without a passport. He probably even had powers and knew how to fight.

A shiver ran down my spine. My kid was talking to him, trying to console him. At least his cover story wasn't that bad. I now know he calls this place 'camp'. It could very well be the organization that he seemed to of been kicked out of. Maybe he will flip?

"Pete find put if he plans on staying anywhere" .... So he knows somewhere but can't go there today? It could be a hideout. He might be more loyal than I thought. "Kid! I didn't mean to ask him to stay with us! We could have had someone else pick him up!"

~~Matt just got a package! Any guesses on what's in it? Update it was a present for Ash in my other story~~

I just smiled and waited for him to do something. I mean, I am Tony Stark. Everyone knows me. But he just looked confused. What?

"You mean you seriously don't recognize me?"

"Common Tony, not everyone knows you," Peter said while giving me a mischievous smirk.

"Uhh, should I? I'm not very updated on the news." He was staring at me with a scrunched-up nose like he was trying to figure out who I was.

"I'm Tony Stark... Iron Man." I add as confusion wrinkled his forehead.

"So... are you like made of iron? Or have iron bones or something?" At this, Peter doubles over in laughter.

"Oh common! It wasn't that funny!"

"Just face it, Mr.Stark! He has no clue who you are!" And that brings up an excellent point. He has no idea who I am.

Most people know me, and that's just facts, not me being egotistical. And yet, this random kid who has a sword of some unknown material doesn't know me. I look him over again, black hair, black eyes, black skull tee, aviator jacket a size too big, black skinny jeans, and a skull ring (he obviously has a trend).

"Fine, fine, let's just get back. But this time, I'm calling Happy."

When Happy gets here, we pile into the car and head towards to tower while figuring out who the hell this kid is.

Bonus

Will POV

I run through the allies surrounding the closest McDonalds, trying to spot a short black-haired boy. As I run around the corner, I see an expensive black car pull away. Maybe he's at the cemetery?

Spidypool won, so I'm obviously aging him down. Everyone's respected ages below. I don't know how Nico's age compares, so deal with it. I don't want to look it up.

Peter- 16

Nico- 15/82

Will- 15

Wade- 17

MJ- 16

Ned- 15