Buzzfeed Unsolved

Peter POV

Nico just left to go to his room. I still can't believe that a modern teenager doesn't have a phone! I mean, he has that weird sword thingy too, so... After I hear his door close, I turn around to the rest of the people in the room.

''So theories?" Clint asks. He arrived shortly after we found out Bruce burned the pasta. He then went and ordered pizza for us- I was on my 18th slice already. Man, I was hungry!

"The most likely bet is still HYDRA or some other organization like that." Nat states. At this, my phone buzzes. It's from YouTube, my favorite channel Buzzfeed Unsolved, updated! Truth be told, I might have a slight obsession with Shane and Ryan... (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. Buzzfeed Unsolved has two main ghosts: Bois Ryan and Shane. They do two series True Crime and Supernatural. Shane is literally the devil spawn and is fantastic. Update, sad it ended but watch the Watcher!)

Anyway, I click on the video and put on my headphones. The adults are just tiresome. It was a True Crime video about the mysterious disappearance of the di Angelo children. Wow, that's odd. Nico has the same name. Apparently, they lived with their mom and never knew their dad. Go strong single mothers! Well, that was until a bolt of lightning struck the house they were staying at, killing the mother (they found the body), but the kid's bodies were never found. Some theories were that the kids were dead too, some were that they were kidnapped, there was even a strange alien one and...

"HEY!" I shout as someone grabs my phone out of my hands.

"What are you watching, Underoos?"

"Buzzfeed Unsolved Mr.Stark. Now give me back my phone!"

"Kid, I told you to call me Tony."

"Fine, Mr.Tony," I say with a smirk.

"Wow, kid, just wow. So Buzzfeed Unsolved, huh?" He chuckles and looks at my phone, then frowns.

"Hey kid, what did you say that Ronald and Samuel do again?"

"They go over unsolved cases or supernatural stuff. Why?'' He then turns the phone around to me to show me the picture of the di Angelos.

"Yea, what about it?"

"Kid, I know you're a genius, but you sure can have your dumb moments. The boy here, he looks just like Nico, a little younger but the exact same." Then it clicked.

"They said his name was Nico too... Wow, I really do have dumb moments. But do you really think that they could be the same person?"

"Did you not hear anything we were just talking about?!"

"No, I figured you would just tell me later."

"We think he's from an organization similar to HYDRA, or HYDRA. And his age isn't exactly relevant. Just look at Bucky or Steve, for that matter. We still need to talk to Bucky about it. See if he remembers anything that could help us." (He was on a mission and was supposed to get back that night)

"Oh, fiddlesticks."