Dog Butt

Peter POV

HOW IS THIS DOG SO GOOD AT BLOCKING PEOPLE?!?!?!? Like there are FIVE of us trying to get past this dog, and NONE of us are succeeding. Mr.Stark is trying to get over the large a-- dog. Cap is trying to get behind the dog (not trying to get bit, so he chose to get the slightly less dangerous tail, note the slightly). Nat is attacking the dog head-on with Clint. I'm almost out of web fluid from this stupid dog. And I have no idea what the boy is doing with Nico. Our efforts did change a bit when Cap was sat on... LOL, HE HAS DOG BUT IN HIS FACE! Sorry but that was just too funny. Nat got to Nico soon after that and started to drag him away from the mystery boy. Nico then SHRUGGED NAT OFF. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Does he know the mystery boy? Then Mr.Stark swooped in from above and moved Nico away from the blonde boy. Welp, Nico did not like that. Sorry dude trying to save ya here. Mr.Stark dropped him on the kitchen counter by Bruce. Then Nat got mystery boy in a chokehold. Then the mystery boy and Nico started a shouting contest. And let me tell you, this was the only time I have ever seen Nat show complete surprise and confusion.

~~Matt is working on a story about the girls and the gays, the bi's and the babes, the polys and the pancakes, the aces and the airplanes, the queers and the quilts, the trans and the trains, the demi's and the dogs.~~

Nico POV

Why do people have to wake up from sleep? Like I'm just here having a good sleep, and then I have to wake up and run it. Also, don't comment that it is just temporary death or death with benefits because I know what the afterlife is like. There is a lot of yelling and thumps every few seconds. The f---??????? I then open my eyes to see the most enormous dog ever, meaning Ms.O'Leary. What is she doing here? And why is she pushing Captain America with her tail, and why does she have a really large frisbee?

"Ms.O'Leary, go lie down." She looked at me like, 'thank you, I was about to fall asleep standing here,' then flopped down exactly where she was... On top of Captain America, who let out a small yelp. Now he has a dog but in his face. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. Someone was hugging me. I am going to KILL them. Is it Percy? I mean, it is technically his dog, and hugging me seems like something dumb he would do. And I know this is the second time I ran away but seriously???? I'm 15, not 10, I can take care of myself now, and I did pretty well when I was 10 too. I turn around to face Percy and..... Oh, my Gods, it's Will. WHY IS HE HERE?!?! Does he know what happened this morning?!?!?!? 

Then my arm flared up in pain. Natalie (when did she get here?) was pulling me away from Will. One thing I have to admit is that she was hella strong, and she looked hella mad. Oh my Gods, is she mad at me for passing out? Uhh, I think I'll stay with Will. I don't want to deal with that. She was scary. Like she had that angry mom vibe, not something you want to meet ever. I shrugged her off, but that was not easy. Then I felt weightless.

So yellow and red suit guy I'm pretty sure is Tony dropped me next to Bruce... but oh my Gods, Will is here.... just why? I'm not asking how he got here, but w h y is he here. A penny is worth more than me, and today's pennies have zero value! So I decided to ask Will nicely why he's here.

"WHY THE F--- ARE YOU HERE SUNSHINE!"

"BECAUSE I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU, NEEKS!"

"I WAS DOING FINE!"

"YEAH, RIGHT! YOUR FINE A-- WAS PASSED OUT ON THE COUCH OF A STRANGERS PLACE!"

"THEY'RE NOT STRANGERS! ONE OF THEM IS CAPTAIN AMERICA!"

"WHO THE F--- IS THAT!?!"

"HE WAS FROM MY TIME!" Nat then butted in. "Wait, you two know each other?!?"

"Yea, guys, this is Will, Will this is everyone. Captain America is under Ms.O'Leary."

"Oh wait, you mean the ONE person you know isn't even the person you got into the car with!"

"How did you know that I got into a car with someone?"

"Leo."

"Oh, yea, that makes sense."

"That reminded me, you need to IM Percy and Jason. They're still out looking for you." I do feel a little bad about running off again without telling them, but they're not my parents. 

"Ok fine...." Even though I'm sincere doesn't mean I have to show it.

"Hold up... what the f--- is going on here, and what the f--- is going on with the massive dog?!?!" The gold guy said. If he's Iron man why is he golden? Ms.O'Leary let out a little snore of protest to that comment.