Doggo

Nico POV

"So what really happened?"

"I don't think they survived the fire."

"No, I mean what happened."

"How should I know? Like what the video said, it's a mystery."

"No, you know, you're him." Is this guy insane? I mean, he is right, but... As he lowkey would sound insane if he wasn't right.

"Did you get hit in the head? Do you need a doctor?" .... Will was a doctor... Gods, I miss him already.

"No! And stop trying to turn the focus on me! You're him! You look exactly the same and have the same name." 

"Maybe I do look a little like him, but this was over 70 years ago. He's probably dead by now if he didn't die in the fire."

"I know two people that look like they're in their 30s but come from the past. And how else could you explain the-" before he could say anything else, red lights started flashing, and an alarm went off.

"What is that?"

"Aww, s---" was his intelligent response before he ran out with me following him.

"What's going on?" He asked the one that was named Bruce. He was standing with a flat computer thing. I don't remember what you call it. It wasn't a phone, though. (Even me confused on what I was talking about)

"A large black dog is trying to get in. Nothing we are doing is stopping it or even hurting it. We don't know what it is." Well, if that doesn't sound like a hellhound, then my hair is blue.

"Where is it?"

"Three stories down from us, why?"

"I know how to kill it." And like that, I was running down the stairs.