China

Nico POV

Now you might be wondering where I am. Unfortunately, it's not China. Or England. Or even frickin Germany. It's the floor on the same building that I was in before. Even though I failed in shadow traveling, it definitely wore me out more. I kinda just traveled to the corner of the room. One minute I was trying to shadow travel, and the next I'm being thrown back by Peter. Except for Natalie, everyone started to speak over each other. Why didn't the mist work? Can they see through it like Rachel or Percy's mom can? Then Natalie told them to shut up, and they all did so.

"Care to explain?" Natalie asked.

"Explain what?" If the mist did work, I don't just want to tell people about the gods, and if it didn't work, it would be safer for them to not know.

"About the freaking MASSIVE dog and the finger-snapping thing!" Peter yells. Natalie gave him a look that basically said, 'shut up, I'm asking the questions.'

"That was basically a terrier, and no."

Now, like I already mentioned, I'm hella tired. Like, I'm super surprised I haven't passed out yet, so I decided to leave the mortals hanging and take a nap. Then maybe the mist will work or something. I don't know; I'm not thinking straight. I'm not straight. Yea, I think I need a nap.

~~Matt is thinking about writing his own story! Comment what you think he should write about!~~

Peter Parker POV

Can someone please tell me what just happened? One second Nico was fading into a shadow, and now he's passed out on the floor, and Nat is freaking out. She's blaming herself for failing to realize he wasn't doing well. Clint was trying to calm her down while Steve hurriedly picked him up... or well tried to. His hand went through him the first time. He managed to pick him up on his second attempt. Steve put him on the couch upstairs, and Bruce started to check his vitals. After a second, he said Nico was ok but told Nat to get a few things, and Clint followed her. Mr.Stark talked to Bruce about Nico. I was eating cereal on the counter while Steve's making coffee (something about a headache). 

That's when I see it. Well, I actually sensed it first. It was somewhat like what Nico was doing earlier, but not. It was the opposite. Something was coming out of the shadows. Oh frick. I didn't have time to react before a dog at least ten times larger than the one earlier jumped out. This one was about the size of a tank. Oh man... we had a hard time with the small one. We had to have Nico come and help us. I kinda see why Nico called it a terrier. After a millisecond, I unfroze and did the only thing I could do, I shot a web at the dog's eyes. An arrow passed right through my web. Oh my god, this dog shoot arrows!

Before I could do anything else, the dog was at Nico, Bruse, and Mr. Stark. Mr.Stark started to suit up while Bruce was trying to protect Nico as best as he could. Steve had his shield ready to go. I could tell he couldn't get a clear shot with everyone there, and he wasn't exactly happy that this dog was much bigger too. Then I see where the arrow came from. It was a blonde boy on top of the monster dog.

~~Matt appears again to tell you to get some water!~~

3rd Person POV

"Get away from him!" Will shouts, and he points another arrow at Mr.Stark.

"Hell no. And I suggest you lower your weapon since your outnumbered." Mr.Stark knew he was stalling since they couldn't stop the dog from earlier. But this did not stop him from having his arrogant sideshow while he had a repulsor pointed right back at Will.

"You have four at best, but two of you don't seem like the fighting type. Though the scrawny kid did shoot silly string at me. Even if you did have more people, you couldn't stop Ms.O'Leary. She's more likely to get tired first!" Peter was offended at this statement but glad that his secret identity wasn't going to be blown.

"So child, who the hell are you, and what do you want with Nico?"

"I'm his friend, and what the Hades did you do to him!" 

"We didn't do anything, one second he was fine, and the next he passed out," Bruce says.

"Ms. O'Leary, move them." Ms. O'Leary then used her large nose to shove Bruce and Tony out of the way, much to their protests. Steve then decides to throw his shield, but Ms.O'Leary caught it like it was a frisbee, and to her, it was. Will ignored this and grabbed some unicorn draught out of his red cross backpack. He lifted Nico up and forced him to drink from the vile. While this was happening, Mr.Stark and Steve charged at the dog, and Peter jumped onto the ceiling and started to crawl. Bruce was trying to keep the green bean from taking over while yelling at Will to stop. Only Bruce's attempt was half working so far, as he was not an angry green giant. After finishing giving the medicine to Nico, Nat and Clint walked in. By looking into Nat's eyes, Peter was glad he wasn't the one she was fighting. Will was pouring the lasts drops that he dared into Nico's mouth when Nico slowly opened his dark brown eyes.