Kiss kiss fall in love

Time Skip to lunch

It is now lunch time and you just got out of your third period, English class. You don't really have any friends in there, besides Cream, so you are walking out alone. You are still stroking your cheek from early this morning, still thinking about that handsome green devil. You blush just thinking about him with a 9 pack. You start to drool but then all of a sudden.. POWW!!! You immediately fall on the floor. Your head is pounding and sore.
"OWWWWwww...." you squeal in pain and squeeze your eyes.
"S-Sorry..! Here.. l-let me you!" A mysterious and deep voice echos in your head.
"A-Am I dead?" You accidentally sat out loud.
"W-What..? No.. I don't think so..?" The voice says shyly.
"Here, take my hand" The voice says.
You open your eyes and see a bright glow, but it actually ended up being the hallway lights. You look up at the holder of the deep voice. He is a black and white jackal. You stare into his eyes that were two different colors.
"Heterochromia," you thought.
He looks at you with a smile as he offers you his hand. You immediately blush as you look at him.
"That boy is really cute~" you think to yourself as you take his hand.
He helps you up. You are still holding his hand. He shyly took away his gloved hand and placed it in his hoodie pocket.
"A-Are.. you ok?" The black male jackal asks as he looks away. You think he's really cute.
You just stare at him and blush before realizing he asked you a question.
"OH! Um.. yesh.. sure!" You say, fumbling over your words.
"I'm Zero the Jackal.. w-what's your name?" He asks you shyly.
"I'm y/n.. nice to meet u!!" You say as you blush like a Kawaii anime girl.
But then, all of a sudden, someone tackles you to the ground! It was none other than.. Marine the Raccoon!!!
"Oi get away from that scoundrel!!!" Marine yells.
You were taken aback by her, you look at the Jackal who was slowly turning around to walk away. You reach out to stop him, but Marine forces your face towards hers.
"No y/n! That guy is seriously bad news!!" Marine yells in a panic.
You stare up at her in shock "okay okay I get it! Can you get off me and we can talk about this like normal people!!" You demand.
Marine complies as she drags you to a nearby bench and forces you to sit down. Marine is strong for a small girl, you think.
"Our friend Shadow got into a huge fight with him! That guy was the one who started it and he got Shadow suspended! Struthe! And Shadow got kicked off of the track team because of him," Marine says gripping your hands tightly.
You get the point and tell her you'll stay away from him. Marine wipes a sweat drop off her head in relief.
"Anyway," she says, getting up and wiping the dirt off of her skirt. "Since it's lunch time, I'll introduce you to the rest of the group!" She says excitedly.
You still look slightly disappointed about the JAckal, and Marine gives you a sly smile.
"Don't worry y/n, there are lots of hotties in our group," she says, sensing your lust for gorgeous men. You instantly perk up.
"Though most of them are taken," she says shrugging. She grabs your hand and pulls you up from the bench in one fell swoop. You are again, bewildered by her strength.  She drags you into the humongous cafeteria and your eyes widen at the huge lunch line and Scream in excitement!
"HOLY  FRINK ON A STINK!! LOOK AT ALL THAT FOOD!!" You shout at the top of your lungs as you look at the wide selection of fast food stations. You are sooo craving McDonald's big cheesy macs.
"Yeppers! You can basically get anythin here!" Marine says admiring the Chick fill ae sign.
"Oi, mates! Land ho!" Marine shouts as she points at a group of fellow mobians.
She grabs your hand and once again drags you away towards the group of people. She flings you around, gesturing for you to take a seat. You immediately see some familiar faces. You see Cream, Amy, Rouge, and Blaze all sitting down with some new faces. You sit down next to Cream and Amy and looked at the strangers.
"Hey y/n! Glad you could make it!" Amy says as she patted your head.
"Who is that new girl?" A blue hedgehog says with his smelly feet up on the lunch table.
Amy plugs her nose and wafts the smell away from her. She smacks his feet off the table and punches his cheek in anger.
"Owww! What the heck was that forrrrr??" The blue male whines as he rubs his cheek wound.
Amy growls at him. A red echidna laughs at his stupidity and gives him a wet willy. A black hedgehog ignores them all and listens to his music in his Bluetooth headphones. An orange fox is giggling and working on his homework. A white hedgehog is sitting there like an angel and looks up with innocent eyes.
"Learn some manners for once, Sonic!" Amy yells at him in anger.
You're surprised at how fast Amy turns into Ms. Short Temper Pants, but you think that she is a good girl standing up for woman's rights.
"You go girl" Rouge says as she eats her Taco Belle Dorito shell taco.
Amy clears her throat.
"Y/n, this is Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Silver, and the edgy hedgehog is shadow!" Amy says as she resorts to her calming cute attitude again. She points at them all in unison of her speech.
You gather that the blue one is Sonic, the red one is Knuckles, the Orange one is Tails, the white one is is Silver, and so on. You wave at them shyly, Marine was right, they were all sexy af.
Rouge went over to Shadow and kisses his cheek while simultaneously taking out his airpod. Shodow kisses her back as he lets her remove his other one. Sonic puts his arm arounds Amy and she kisses where she hits him. He melts into the kiss and forgives her by kissing her back. Sonic was quite the simp, you thought. Blaze is holding hands with the shy boy Silver, causing him to blush furiously. You were jealous of all the romance around you, until you remember the kiss from Jet earlier and start blushing. Cream notices this and nudges you.
"So Jet?" She asks with a sweet smile. You blush harder at the thought of him.
"You know Jet?," Sonic asks, taking a bite out of his chili dog he got from Wiener Schnitzel.
"Yeah!" Cream interjects. "They seem to really be hitting it off," she says nudging you. Sonic whistles and gives you a smirk, if he wasn't taken you would've definitely fallen for him.
"Jet's a really good guy, I bet he'd be thrilled to have a girlfriend for once," Sonic says winking. You swoon at all the hot boys at your table.
Just then, a pink echidna and a green plant girl join you guys. As well as Charmy and Espio. Charmy shits down next to Cream on the other side, causing her to blush. You didn't think they were dating yet, but she definitely has a thing for him. Espio sits next to you as he gets out a bento box. You really dig the Japanese in him, you think as you smirk at him. The pink Echidna goes over to knuckles and kisses him.
"Sorry I was late babe, club took a little longer than expected," she says as she squeezes in between him and Rouge. Rouge rolls her eyes and jabs her in the ribs.
"Ow! What was that for you b-" "bat and don't forget it," she interjects as she covers her mouth.
"What was that?!?" You whisper to Cream.
"Oh that's Julie-Su, she and Rouge don't get along very well," she says taking a bite of her tuna sandwich. "Rouge was trying to get with Knuckles before she knew he was dating Julie, then got with Shadow after she got over Knuckles. Julie still hates her though," Cream shrugs.
You notice the green girl try to get Tail's attention. She taps his shoulder and and he swings around to face her.
"Oh! Hi Cosmo!" He sings cheerfully.
Cosmo blushes slightly and replies "Hello Miles, I was wondering when we could start our history project?"
"Cosmo I told you that you can call me Tails," he says laughing a little.
"Oh right," she says slightly embarrassed.
"Your name is Miles!?!?!" You scream in disbelief.
Everyone brings their attention towards you and all go into a laughing fit. You start to join them as well, snorting like a pig.
"Yeah, my name is Miles Prower.. but I prefer to be called Tails.  I just don't really like the name" Tails says as he shrugs. Cosmo realists this.
"Omg.. I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean-"
"I-It's fine! You didn't know!" Tails says stuttering as he comforts Cosmo.
They both blush and look at each other awkwardly.
"Awwwww.. they're so cute together.." Rouge says as she rests her chin on her hand, looking at them. You start to feel a little woozie, but just ignore it.
Rouge looks over at Shadow and flutters her eyes, batting them. That made the emo blush hard. Rouge leaned over to Shadow to give him a peck on the cheek. But then, Rouge's thicc booty was all up in Julie's face, swishing it around as she got closer to Shadow. Julie had enough and she stabs Rouge's big cheeks with a cafeteria fork! Rouge SCREAMS AND HOWLS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS!! Everyone in the cafeteria is dead silent. Knuckles looks at Julie Sue with disbelief and shakes his finger at her with disapproval. Julie is just so angry and done with everyone, she storms out of the cafeteria and into the janitors closet to let her screams out. Everyone is in awe at the sight. Rouge's bum is sticking up with a plastic fork stuck in one of her cheeks. Luckily, Shadow is brave enough to grab the fork and yank it out. You cover your eyes at the horrific sight. The fork is finally out! Everyone in the cafeteria jumps up and screams and cheers and shouts! Everyone dances to the song "Celebration". Everyone's singing echoes through the whole cafeteria and cheers!