Dance Monkey Dance

The bell rings, and you pick up your backpack, and you head out the classroom door. You grit your teeth as you're disgusted that your retarded science teacher gave you an F for your excellent. That is probably the best work you've ever done. And you even tried that time. You clutch your fists in anger before you see the handsome, green bird walking as well. You are about to walk over to him, but you are pulled over quickly by the cream colored rabbit.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU F**KING BRAT????" You scream in her face as you stomp on her foot.
Cream as tears streaming down her face and lets go of you as she cries in the fetal position. Rouge rolls her eyes and swings you around towards her.
"Just ignore her.. she's had a rough day.." Touge says as she pats your back.
"So why did you guys pull me away??" You say as you let out a giant huff of anger.
Rouge licks her rouge lips.
"Because.. it's totally unlucky to see your date before the date.." Rouge says as she sways her hips side to side.
You blush as you remember you have a date with Jet at 7:00.
Amy grabs your arm and winks at you cutely.
"Come on! We gotta get you prettied your for your date~"
Amy opens the school doors and walks you over to Rouge's car. You see the Black male over there too. He is by his spikes and edgy motorcycle. He is in a wheelchair with stitches and a head cast around his head. He can barely see you through his thick bandages and glares at you as he's getting hoisted into Rouge's red Ferrari convertible. Shadow sits next to Rouge, and you, Amy, and Cream sit in the back.
Rouge starts driving and stops at an edge house covered with toilet paper.
"THAZT DDaaAaamm zzzSonnik...." Shadow cusses as he slurs his words.
You laugh at how messed up his speech is and smack him on the head where you hit him. Shadow howls in pain and uses all the curse words in the dictionary. You laugh even harder as he pronounces the words wrong. Rouge pushes Shadow out of the car and sticks her tongue at him and winks. She speeds off, leaving him sitting in his lawn in his Brocken wheelchair. You sing hallelujah out loud and throw your swaying hands in the air, dancing like mad.
Cream, Amy, and Rouge join you and you all sound like a beautiful choir singing a cappella.
You finally make it to a gorgeous house, decorated with red rose. You look over at Amy and punch her in the arm as you know this is her house.
"Ouch! That hurt, y/n!" Amy says as she rubs the bruise.
You roll your eyes as you remember Amy has noodle arms and stomp on her toe.
"Alright girls, we made it to my house! Let's go!" Rouge says as she parks the car and gets out.
You look over at Amy again and you were going to loook at her guiltily, but then you notice she is kinda mad at you. You stomp on her foot even harder and stick your tongue out as you tun out of the car. You make it inside the beautiful house. There were priceless jewels everywhere and you gawk are the sight. You all make it to Rouge's room. Her room is pastel goth. There are jewels again and it's actually really gaudy. You see her immense bra collection and stare with envious eyes.
"What's wrong hun?" Rouge asks.
"You're lucky you have such big cahoonas. My mosquito bites are pathetic," you say with tears forming in your eyes.
Rouge then gets a spark in her eye and pounds her fist to her palm.
"I've got just the thing," she says winking. She runs over to one of her drawers and pulls out a small purple and black bra.
"This is a push up bra I had in middle school, it should fit you perfectly," she smiles, handing it to you.
You go into her closet and put it on, your eyes water as you see you A cups magically transform into D cups. You were just as busty as Rouge or Fiona. You run out and show the girls your new "girls". They clap in amazement.
"You look great sweety! Now let's get you all done up," Rouge says, getting out her Jeffrey Star makeup collection. She does a simple cat eye and Smokey eye on you with purple and black eyeshadow. She puts blush and bronzer on your cheeks and cheekbones. She finishes the look with nude lipstick.
It looked a bit like this: