Hit me BBY one more time'

After your a** disaster the nurse gave you a fresh skirt. You found out your sphincter collapsed after your diarrhea incident earlier that morning. The nurse gave you a diaper until your anus heals. You cried for 30 minutes until the nurse practically forced the diaper on your poopy butt. You threaten to call 911 on her for violating you but she threatens to expose your poop incident to the entire school. You grit your teeth but accept her blackmail. Your diaper starts chafing you but you fight through the pain like a champ. You go back to the lunch table and everyone is staring at you.
"Awesome prank, y/b!@ Sonic chuckles and slaps Tails next to him.
"Owwww...dude," Tails grumbles.
"Yeah! How did you know I was going to sh**t my pants and pull that off?!?!" Knuckles laughs his diaper off.
"Just a lucky guess," you wink.
Just then a pair of white gloves cover your eyes and a bird voice says:
"Guess who?"
"Obama?" You say jokingly.
"Nope!"
"Edgy the hedgy?"
"Hey!" Shadow yelps.
"Lol NO!"
"Jesus coming to take me from this cruel and pathetic world?"
"Yes!"
"Really?!?"
"NO IDIOT!!!"
"...J...Jet?"
Jet lets go of your face and give you a boogie.
"Bingo bongo.." Jet says as he kisses your forehead.
You blush and stroke his chest feathers and purr like a cat. Everyone is throwing away their trash and getting prepared before the bell rings. Your tummy growls after the whole poop incident and you start salivating.
Just as you are thinking about getting another burger, the bell instantly rings and your heart breaks.
"Come on, y/n! Lets go" Cream says as she drags you away from Jet.
You're on your way to to your next period, walking with Cream, Blaze, and Silver. You dreaded going to 4th period the whole day because you couldn't even remember it. It was just so boring to you, even though Jet was in there. But then you remember Scrooge and Fiona in that class. You immediately start gagging and make hissing sounds with your tongue.
"Hey, what's you're next class, guys?" Blaze asks suspiciously.
"Ugh.. history.." Cream says as she rolls her eyes.
You agree with Cream and roll your eyes even more aggressively.
"Who's your teacher?" Blaze asks, putting her finger on your chin.
"Dunno! Something boring.. she almost seemed tired and depressed" you say laughing like a pig.
"That must be Mrs. Jonuluanopo! She doesn't care on what any of her students do." Silver says shrugging.
"Perfect.." Blaze rubs her hands together as she almost makes a grinch smile.
"Why are you asking, Blaze?" Cream says with a halo over her head.
"I'm going to be rehearsing a play I'm going to in! You can all help me if you want" Blaze says as she points to the theater room.
You let out a sigh of relief as you wipe away your anime sweat drops from your head. You thank your lucky stars and jumps on Blaze's shoulder and give her a wet willy.
"YOU BET YOUR DIDDLY DARN PONYTAIL WE DOOO!" You shout, screaming in her ear.
Cream looks down with guilt and rubs her arm.
"B-But.. isn't that skipping?" Scream looks up with puppy dog eyes.
You roll your eyes as you realize that Cream is a good noodle.
"Yeah, what if it! Scared you gonna get yo butt whipped by yo momma's belt??" You say as you shake your hips.
Cream glares at you and she turns around and huffs.
"It's not like that! It's just..." Cream starts tearing up.
You sigh in annoyance and roll your eyes once more.
Cream looks up at the ceiling and holds both of her hands to her heart.

FLASH BAAAAAAACK

Cream just got out of school and walks all the way to her cute cozy cottage. She opens the door to find her mother sitting on the rocking chair, reading the Bible.
"Afternoon, mother!" Cream says excitedly as she sets her backpack down.
Her mom gently puts the Bible down and looks at Cream with a serious looks. Cream instantly senses something isn't right, and looks at her mother worryingly.
"Cream.. why did your report card show that you have a tardy for a class?" Cream's mother says as she crosses her arms.
"O-Oh! That happened just today, I've been meaning to tell you" Cream says as she walks closer.
"You see, me and Tails we're walking to class, when we ran across an injured flicky in someone's opened locker! We ran to Vector and told him what happened, and.. it kind of made us a little late.." Cream says as she looks down in shame.
Cream's mother looks down, too. She looks back up at Cream with forgiving, but stern eyes. She lets out a sigh.
"I'm not mad, Cream.. just.. disappointed.." Her mother says as she gets up from her chair and walks over to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes.
Cream starts tearing up, but calmly walks up to her room..