Chapter 1: Wild, Wild Pussycats

NO ONE'S POV:

Aizawa: It's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However...Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp we'll push past you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra!"

Students: Yes, sir!

(Y/N's thoughts): How am I going to confess to Kendo? By a fire? Over some s'mores? I've got a whole week to think this through.

(Class 1B appears.)

Monoma: I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be so embarrassing.
Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing shame.

(Kendo chops Monoma.)

(Replace Midoriya with Y/N

(Replace Midoriya with Y/N.)

Kendo: Don't mind him. *blush* Hi, (Y/N).

(Y/N): *blush* Hi, Kendo.

Girls of Class 1B: Hi, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Uh...hello.

(Mineta begins to salivate over all the girls there will be at camp.)

Mineta: The girls of Class A and Class B. It's like a buffet of bombshells!

(Y/N picks up Mineta by his shirt collar.)

(Y/N): You do anything to Kendo; sneak into her room, spy on her, grope her, actually, you know what? Don't even look at her! Because so help me God if you do, I'll put you six feet under! Understand?!

Mineta: (fearfully) Yes!

Mina: You're so protective of her, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes. Yes I am.

(Cut to Class 1A inside of the bus on its way to the training camp.)

(Imagine Y/N is in the back of the bus

(Imagine Y/N is in the back of the bus.)

Aizawa: Why do I bother? Well I guess this the only time they'll have to fool around.