Chapter 11: Ninjas

NO ONE'S POV:

Todoroki: So why did you follow me, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Because these other schools probably know a lot about us from the Sports Festival. And not only that but also since we were the ones who made it the final, the other schools probably have the most info on us.

Todoroki: Okay, makes sense.

(Y/N): Don't be like that---Oh, you agree with me?

Todoroki: Yeah? Why wouldn't I?

(Y/N): I thought you'd drive me away or something.

Todoroki: Okay...so the other schools are sticking together, moving around in groups of ten or more. We could attack some of them but there could be a Quirk we're weak against.

(Y/N): That is the dilemma.

Todoroki: Ideally, the various teams would fight each other, bringing the numbers of each group down to something more manageable for us to pick off.

(Mera's voice speaks over the exam & says that less than half the spots are open.)

(Y/N): What?!

Todoroki: We don't have the luxury of waiting around.

(Todoroki & Y/N are running around the factory area looking for students until two balls come for them. Todoroki burns one ball while Y/N swats the other ball with an enlarged hand.)

Sejin Student 54A: That was pretty good!

(Imagine Y/N is next to Todoroki.)

Sejin Student 54A: Just what I'd expect from the winner and runner-up from the UA Sports Festival. Your names are Todoroki and (Y/N), right? I can't believe you two are wandering all by yourselves. You two must be really confident.

Sejin Student 54B:  But even if they are from UA High, the two of them going at it alone is just asking for trouble.

Sejin Student 54AA: A ten-on-two fight. They don't stand a chance.

Todoroki: This is great. Now we don't have to find opponents.

(Y/N): Thanks for saving us the trouble.

Sejin Student 54A: Aren't you two cool.

(Todoroki freezes the ninjas in place.)

Todoroki: You're surprised? I thought you said you watched the sports festival.

(Y/N gigantifies himself & begins walking too towards the frozen ninjas.)

(Y/N): Good job, Todoroki. There's enough of them for us both to pass.

Sejin Student 54A: Don't be cocky, we're prepared!

(The Sejin student throws a silver tool at Todoroki & it enlarges but Todoroki is able to block it with some ice.)