Chapter 8: Moving Into Dorms

NO ONE'S POV:

(All Might had defeated All Of One but it took everything out of him.)

(Currently Y/N & Itsuka are walking together on their way to school but Y/N is hearing an earful from his girlfriend after what he did in Camino

(Currently Y/N & Itsuka are walking together on their way to school but Y/N is hearing an earful from his girlfriend after what he did in Camino.)

(Y/N): Itsuka. I said I was sorry...

Itsuka: Don't, Itsuka me, (Y/N). How come you didn't tell me what you were gonna do in Camino?

(Y/N): Because you would've talked me out of it!

Itsuka: Of course I would've! [sighs]

(Itsuka takes Y/N's hands in her own.)

Itsuka: Just promise me that if you're gonna do something like that again, tell me first, okay?

(Y/N): I promise.

Itsuka: Good.

(Itsuka & Y/N kiss.)

(Y/N): So, Class 1B also has a dorm?

Itsuka: Yeah! *blush* Maybe you could come over and see it sometime?

(Y/N): I'd like that. *blush* And you could come see mine?

Itsuka: Of course!

(Y/N): Have you told your classmates about, you know, us?

Itsuka: Not yet. Have you?

(Y/N): I was probably going to tell them today.

Itsuka: Then I'll do the same.

(Y/N): I love it when we're on the same page.

Itsuka: Me too.

(We now see Y/N & his friends in front of their new home, 1-A's Student Dorm.)

Aizawa: I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together.

Sero: So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus.

Hagakure: It took a lot of convincing for my parents.

Jiro: I was pretty concerned about mine.

(Y/N): Yu was practically in tears when she gave me the go ahead.

Aizawa: I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however...We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp.

(Some Class 1A remembers that was the reason.)

Aizawa: This is important. Listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. (Y/N). You six are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night.

(Aizawa states if it wasn't for All Might's retirement he would've expelled everyone here except for Bakugo, Hagakure, & Jiro because they had no clue about the plan.)