Chapter 3: Sent Flying

NO ONE'S POV:

Wannabe Stain: How are you this evening, UA High School? We are part of the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains.

Sunglasses: I could crush this kitty's head so easily. How about it, dears, should I?

Tiger: Get away from her!

(The Wannabe Stain mentions Stain's principals.)

Wannabe Stain: Call me, Spinner

Wannabe Stain: Call me, Spinner. I'm here to make Stain's dream a reality.

Tiger: I don't care who you are. You're criminals! The woman lying there is named Pixie-Bob. She's a pro hero who's saved countless lives. She's giving it her all for these young heroes, pushing them to reach their full potential. What gives you the right to cut such a happy life short?

Spinner: Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not a hero's job to be happy?!

(Mandalay tells the students back to camp.)

Midoriya: Go on ahead without me. Mandalay! Kota. I know where he is.

(Y/N): Of course you do. Let's go.

Iida: Not you to, (Y/N).

Midoriya: You should head back to camp-

(Y/N): Midoriya, we're partners!
Besides, what kind of hero would I be if I left a friend hanging?

(Cut to Kendo & Tetsutetsu in the forest.)

Tetsutetsu: You're always getting on Monoma when he talks about the differences in our classes, but you feel it, don't you? Even when you're with (Y/N). We're not the same.

Kendo: [gasps]

Tetsutetsu: We all got into UA with the same exam. We study the same curriculum. So why are they better? Isn't it obvious? Class A has been through crisis after crisis, and turned each one into an opportunity. They've had so many chances to prove themselves. And come on, Kendo. A real hero doesn't turn his back and run from a bad guy. Fighting villains is what we do!

Kendo: Yeah, but...

Tetsutetsu: Don't try to stop me. We're in the hero course. If we don't stand up now, then when will we?

(Tetsutetsu & Kendo run off to find the villain.)

(Cut to Midoriya swooping in & saving Kota from being killed from the villain.)

Muscle Villain: Huh. Now you, I recog-

(Y/N comes out of nowhere with a...)

(Y/N): Fiji Fist!

(Hitting the villain on the side of his face, sending him into a wall.)

Midoriya: (Y/N)! Why did you do that!?

(Y/N): Because he's a villain?

Midoriya: But Mandalay said not to engage any enemies!

(Y/N): She did say that, didn't she?