Chapter 14: The Big Three

NO ONE'S POV:

(Y/N wakes up.)

(Y/N): [yawn] Itsuka's gone?

(Y/N looks at the note Itsuka left him & starts to read it.)

The note says:

Dear (Y/N),

If you're reading this then that means you're awake and wondering where I am. I'm back at my dorm getting ready for school. Sorry I couldn't wait for you to wake up but I'm pretty sure you didn't want any of your friends seeing me leave your room. Anyways, I had so much fun last night, even though we didn't finish the movie. See you at school, love you!

Sincerely Itsuka.

(Y/N): Makes sense. I better get ready.

(Cut to Iida currently lining up Class 1A.)

Sero: Uh. You're the only one who's not in line.

Iida: The dilemma of a class rep!

(Y/N): [chuckles]

(Monoma appears.)

Monoma: I heard a little rumor about Class 1-A.

(Y/N): Ugh, here we go.

Monoma: Two people! You had two people fail the licensing exam, you losers!

Kaminari: He's just as unhinged as usual.

(Monoma reveals that no one from Class 1-B failed the licensing exam.)

Monoma: We've pulled ahead of you big shots

Todoroki: I'm sorry. It's my fault.

Kirishima: They're the ones who're turning it into a competition. It's no big deal.

Pony: Accordin' ta teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester--doesn't that sound like it'll be fun? I'm lookin' forward to it.

Kirishima: I can't wait to test out my skills!

Kaminari: Oh hey, isn't she the exchange student?

(Y/N's thoughts): Class with Itsuka...

(Monoma whispers something into Pony's ear.)

Pony: Touch me and I'll pummel you till yo mama doesn't know ya. And (Y/N), Kendo says she wants to break up.

 And (Y/N), Kendo says she wants to break up