𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Some steaming shit will go down this chapter so innocent armies you might wanna exit here 

I yeeted myself onto the bed. 

"Then for the rest of the trip, we'll be staying at the new JM Enterprise hotel!"

"Wait what?! Mom, fuck no."

Shit, wrong move.

"Watch your mouth missy, or soon you'll be flying across the earth and back to Korea. And not by plane" She raises her hand for emphasis.

Ugh, you reached out to your phone and immediately text Minyoung.

STFU 💋:

girl pls rescue me for this hell

sent 8:56pm

MINION 😒:

You have nothing to complain about! I'm the one here who is working her ass off! And sis let me sleep, it's 4am here.

STFU 💋:

Fine when you wake up call me, I got some tea to spill 🤭

MINION 😒:

Bitch I'm ready 💅 🍵

You throw your phone onto the bed before sprawling on the bed tiredly.

Wait Y/N, you crazy byotch. Just because I'm going to his hotel doesn't mean I'll meet him. Right?

Little did Y/N know...

Your alarm pierced through your ears at 7am. You need up snoozing it about five times before your mom came in and beat you up with a pillow.

You groan, brushing your teeth and taking a quick shower before changing.

You wore a simple black oversized hoodie, with the hood up. It was so oversized that it covered the ripped jean shorts you were wearing.

"Jesus Y/N, you look like a wreck," your mother starts judging you right away as you walk downstairs.

"Mom, I'm a human not a mirror."