𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

✞

Your heart was literally beating in your throat.

"A cruise!" Jimin repeated, smiling obliviously.

"O-on the ocean?" You stutter, he gives you a confused expression.

"Where else would a cruise be?" Jimin laughs. He then notices how pale you had went.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He cups your face gently.

"I-I can't go to t-the ocean," you burst into tears.

You fall to the ground, crashing onto your knees as Jimin looks at you with a concerned expression.

"Baby..." Jimin leans down eye level to you, removing your hands from your face.

His eyes were filled with passion as he pulls you into his arms, his expensive cologne filling your nostrils.

"It's okay, it's okay." He repeats stroking your hair, his soothing voice calmed you down a little.

He pulls you to your feet and leading you to a VIP room. Letting you lay in the bed.

"Wait, sorry if I'm being an inconvenience or-" you start but Jimin quickly shuts you up by putting a finger over your lips.

"This is my hotel baby, I will forever provide you with the best." He whispers.

He slips into the bed with you carefully, making sure to have your consent.

You two cuddles for half an hour before he pulls away. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks gently, brushing the loose strand of your hair away.

"No" you sniffled, not wanting to embarrass yourself more, and you weren't really ready to talk about it again, not yet anyway.

"I- I just want to forget about it," you whisper, looking down before he lifts your head up to meet his eyes.

"Can I..." he hesitates, "help you forget?"

A little smile plus on your lips as Jimin looks a little flustered.

"Of course."

He pulls you closer to him, your breathe mingling with his.

Softly, he plants his lips onto your, his lips feeling plush under your touch.

He hold you delicately, scared that you would shatter if he hold onto you to tight he would shatter. And you were holding onto him tightly, scared if you didn't, he would leave.

Placing soft kisses along your neck, you let out a sigh.

He opened his mouth wide on your skin, humming against your skin, the sensation giving you tingles all over.

"J-Jimin," you gasped, holding onto his muscles arms.

"Mhm?" He hummed again, making you arch your back.

Your hands travels across his whole body, tangling your hand in his hair, then running your hands across his back, leaving light scratches through his dress shirt.

Your body ached as you swung your arm in a random direction, snuggling your pillow closer.

The pillow smelt unfamiliar as you breathed in, a masculine scent that you found yourself enjoying to smell.

Then you felt the pillow wrap around your waist.

This shit ain't right.

Your eye fling open, the cogs in your head clicking into place.

Park freaking Jimin was tangled with you. You were laying on one of his arms while the other was wrapped around you. One of his leg was between your thighs. Your thigh was on his crotch.

You try to pull away, the action causing for him to pull you closer.

Something was weird though, you felt something on your... thigh.

"Mmpf," Jimin let out a groan into the pillow, since he wasn't wearing a shirt, you could see him breathing heavily.

"J-Jimin?" A dirty thought had invaded your mind from the noise and sight.

"Y/N..." He groaned. Flipping you over so your back was fully pressed against his chest, rubbing his groin lightly into your body.

What are you dreaming about Jimin? 🌚