𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"the heart was made to be broken"

Those were the two most boring days of your life.

Apart for spending a shit-ton of money buying things and carrying your mom's shopping bags, you really did, well, nothing.

The only moments of happiness during those days were when you called Minyoung or Jimin.

You would be on a FaceTime with Jimin for hours, after that you would call Minyoung right away tell her about your chat with Jimin.

At this point, just hearing his name made your smile.

For the whole fifteen hour flight, your spend most of the time rewatching a couple of scenes from a K-Drama that Jimin had made an appearance in.

Ugh, God was really unfair while making humans. You though, seeing his perfect acting.

The main actor was Kim Seokjin, the owner of Jinhit.

You were surprised at how much of a good actor he was, his beautiful structured face displaying perfect emotion.

You legs bounced up and down in excitement as you impatiently waited to get off the plane.

After squishing through the crowd of people, you finally make if off the plane.

You practically run to the exit, Jimin had said he would wait for you there.

Your mom had gone home with your dad, Daniel, so it wasn't a matter.

After dramatically bursting through the doors, you look around for a handsome face, maybe surrounded by fans or his bodyguards.

However, all around you were many people waiting for someone to exit. Many people hugging each other as they reunite.

You waited there for two hours, the people slowly leaving one by one as the person they had waited for came out.

Standing there like a lone doll on a shelf, your shoulders slump down. Maybe he's running a bit late.

Yeah right, two fucking hours late.

Entering your lonely apartment, you throw your purse to the side, pushing the suitcase so it fell on the floor.