𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"Fuck Y/N, if you want me to stop, please tell me now. Because once I keep going, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

That sentence alone was enough to erupt thousands of sparks in your body, and you did the only thing that you could think of.

You pulled him closer by his black tie, loosening it in the process. 

You brush your lips against him, giving the side of his lip a teasing kiss which lead to him groaning in dissatisfaction.

He took control again, pulling you closer to him by your hips, smashing your swollen lips together.

You felt obsessed with his kisses.

Thoughts you'd never imagine yourself thinking were clouding your mind.

And you were willing to drown yourself in them.

His hands starting to zip your zipper down slowly, stoping when your bra was.

He pulls away for a second, resting his forehead on yours, breathing heavily. "May I?"

You nod, as he unclasps your bra, sucking on your collarbone.

Your head rolls back, leaning against the door as he continues to do his magic.

Your first impression of him was really correct. He really was half demon, half angel.

He sinfully bit down on your neck, before soothing over it with his hot tongue. Electing a few sighs from you.

Making sure you're okay with it, he drags one side of your bra strap down, then the other.

With your help, your bra ended up on the ground next to you, you erected nipples slightly poking through your dress.

"God, what are you doing to me, Y/N," Jimin whispers almost painfully.

His hazel, brown contacts glistened, Jimin's beautiful orbs filled with desire. It made you want him even more.

"It's called the Y/N effect." You smile, letting your hands trail down his back, before removing his tuxedo jacket. 

God, bless my eyes. 

Through his white buttoned short, you could see every outline of his muscles.

He smirks devilishly as you trace your fingers over his abs. 

Your eyes travel down and down, until you see that.