𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"I get jealous when you're not even mine"

Your eyes drift off to his neck, something was there, just barely visible.

A hickey.

It was obvious that make-up was covered over it, the way it looked so cakey showed how much foundation and powder was on top if it.

It was in the crook of his neck, just below his ear.

It made you envious imagining him in another girls arms.

I don't have the right to be jealous, he's not even mine.

"W-what did you do when I arrived t-to Korea." Words were stuck, you had tp practically force them out.

"I..." guilt flooded his face.

"I had a meeting." He looked straight into your eyes, his face now calm, it was as if he didn't just lie to my face.

"But I would've loved to see you, baby."

What right does he have to call me that?

"I would've loved to see you, too." You weren't really lying though.

Jimin leans over, trying to kiss you.

And thank god someone knocked on the door.

"Why does someone always have to interrupt us?" He frowns.

Why do you have to keep lying to me?

"Come in." Jimin leans back in his hair as the door opens.

Hair parted, in a suit, very handsome, earrings, rings. Was what you first picked up from the guy who walks in.

You try to locate his name but to your surprise, there was no badge visible.

The only other person you've seen without one is Jimin, even you had one.

"Nice to see you again, small bro" the guy smirks, pulling out the chair next to you and sat on it in a boss-like way.

"Don't fucking call me that," contrasting to the guys chill face, Jimin looked almost angry.

"Aww, lil shorty is angry," he mocks Jimin before looking at you.

"Now who's this cutie?" He leans towards you, putting a hand on your thigh which you flick away.

"Get away from her," Jimin grits his teeth.

"Oh, Jiminie had a little girlfriend, how... cute" He rolls his eyes on the last word.

"I'm Jung Jaehyun," he wraps an arms around your shoulder which makes you uncomfortable, "I'm Jimin's brother, the hotter one as you can tell."

"Step- brother." Jimin fixes.