𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

After finding out you couldn't go on a cruise, Jimin planned a quick trip to the Bahama's just for you two for a week

Reserving all the best of the best to assure you love it.

You still don't know your relationship status with Jimin, anytime you have the chance to ask, you get to afraid and crawl back into your shell.

He didn't bring it up either.

It was strange, you felt a really strong connection to him, but it does feel right.

You could never be right.

Not when he's one of the most popular CEO's in world.

And you? You were just a regular 19 year old girl with nothing but big dreams.

Little girls can't have big dreams.

Two polar opposite, from two different worlds? How would it be able to work out?

It won't, it will never.

You knew the results, the answer, but you couldn't help but keep falling for Jimin.

He was your obsession, your drug that no kind of rehab could get you out of.

It's the kind of obsession that will kill you slowly, but it's so addictive in a way that you keep coming back for more and more.

That was what Park Jimin was.

Your obsession.

Today was the day.

The day you get onto a plane with Park Jimin to go to the Bahamas.

"Girl, you definitely mean something special to him if he's taking you to the Bahamas!"

Minyoung exclaim excitedly while put a bit more eyeshadow on your eyes.

"I doubt that," you look down nervously.

"He probably takes a new girl there every week."

Ding Dong!

"Looks like Jimin is here." Minyoung looks at you with a smug smirk.

"Have fun lovebirds."

You roll your eyes and walk to the door.

A/N

Hi! I'm deciding to do short chapters but update more often.

ILY 💜