Tutoring Take 2

▪Anneliese's P.o.v▪

BRIIIINNNNGGGGGG

God school needs better alarms clocks *cough cough* I mean bells. I rub my eyes and pack up my colored pencils and paper into my brown satchel like bag and slug out the door and to the back of the library and sit down. I start doodling and nibling on the tangerine I brought. I brought my finger to the page and spudged a few lines to make the wolf a little greyer than the pale white of the page. Correcting a few fur lines and fixing the nose up a bit. After a while of doing this my tangerine was gone and a new pressence was there. I don't look up and smudge another line probably causing my thumb to become black from extra led. The presence didn't leave. Figuring it was some random student sent here for lunch detention I still don't look up. The person sits in the seat across from me. I round out the eyes of the wolf to make it have dazed look in its eyes. The person clears their throat and I look up to see someone who looks very familiar.

"Do you know who I am?" She asks in a snobby voice. I roll my eyes and look down. Maybe she'll go away.

"Oh, still being the mute freak I see." She sneers as I bit my lip and smudge another line.

"I'm warning you. Stay away from Aaron. He's mine." She snobs. Tell him to stay away from me! I wanna yell at her. For all I care he can go lie in a ditch in Arizona. I honestly couldn't care less. I actually hope he does go to Arizona or wherever else he wants to. Anywhere out of my area code.

Her chair screeched back and she got up. Thank the gods. She was getting on my nerves. Next thing I know I'm being ripped up by my dark hair that I just-so-happened to keep down today. God the possibilities. Why me though? Why? She leant over to my ear and her cherry lip gloss covered lips almost touched my ear.

"This is the only warning you're ever gonna get. Stay. Away. From. My. Man." I wanna snort. I really do but I pretend to wince just so she lets me go. Sarah's boytoys have ripped me up by my hair so many times my head is used to this rough action. Just pretend they are in control and pretend to beg and they think they're in charge. When they think their in control the beating is easier because they think you've already submitted to them when in reality it was just a trick to get them to let you go or a trick to over rule them and do a quick strike when they aren't looking. Always remember no matter how powerful they are nor how good of a leader they are the door for weakness is always open. Even if it was the smallest centimeter of a crack. It was still there.

"I catch you near him again and I swear to god I'll make your life a living hell." She spat. I roll my eyes. It already is.

"Veronica what are you doing?" A fairly familiar deep voice spoke. 'Veronica' dropped her grip on my hair causing my head to bang against the table causing me to hiss. She rolls her eyes before looking back at Aaron with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Nothing babe just showing this girl what happens if she messes with us." She says walking her fake silver nails up his broad chest. I roll my eyes and get up hiking my bag up my shoulder and walking away holding my head forgetting about the wolf I've been working on along with my eraser, pencil and colored pencils. I sigh. I guess I could always buy new ones I thought as I walk to the nurse. I entered and layed down on the little bed she has set up for students.

"What's wrong sweety pea?" She asked. I pointed to my head. She looked confused before looking at my head to see a red bump. She grabbed me and ice pack and set it on the bump softly. I slowly started to drift off before I heard the same masculine voice I've grown to hate. I rolled my eyes even though my eyes were closed. God what was he doing here? Couldn't I get a moment of peace please? Jeesh.

"She's in there." I heard the nurse say. A grunt came from him as I heard his heavy man steps coming over. Something cardboard hit my stomach. I wanted to groan I really did but I decided last night I will just cut all ties I have with speaking off. Even a simple sound. I'm not giving him or Sarah or even my dad the satisfaction of hearing my voice. It's ugly anyway.