CHAPTER FIVE

"Oh." A soft voice sounded in my arms.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked. My brows were a little furrowed as I looked down at the pregnant lady that I just saved.

Her face had traces of surprise. However, she didn't look scared in the least. Was it because what happened didn't sink in yet? I waited for her answer as people started to surround us.

The woman noticed the crowd and her eyes started widening. I thought that she would start to realize that she was almost hit by the car. However, what she said startled me.

"Oh my goodness. Are you the superstar, Ellias? You are really handsome!"

Her statement made my mind blank for a second.

"... I am Ellias." I admitted as I helped her stand. Amazingly, she was able to calmly stand as her curious eyes twinkled at me.

"I am a huge fan!" She chuckled.

As an actor, I learned how to read facial expressions. Upon examining her face, I really didn't see traces of fear. I let out a breath of relief that I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you. Even though you looked fine, it is still better to see a doctor after this." I reminded the bubbly woman. She started smiling after my statement.

"I will. Thank you so much for saving me just now." She said.

Oh. So she was aware of what happened?

"Lady, are you really alright? It didn't give you a scare, did it?" Knox, who was also came over and was standing at our side, worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, I am really fine. I knew that someone was about to save me, but he was beaten by this handsome fella." The woman laughed, reassuring the crowd of people around her.

"That's great! Ahh, anyway, we have to get going otherwise we might miss the boarding time." Knox said, reminding the others that our boarding time was approaching.

"Go ahead, everyone. Thank you so much for worrying about me. Don't worry, I have someone with me here." The pregnant woman stated as she rubbed her huge stomach. Then, she reached out for her bag and took a piece of paper.

"Here's my calling card. I wish to express gratitude to you later when you have some time." The lady said as she was handing me the paper.

I received numerous calling cards before and I accepted them out of civility. However, somehow, I received her calling card while thinking that I would see this lady again.

x x x

As we were filming a movie about a monarch, it was imperative to get a castle or a palace for a movie set. Originally, it was planned that the crew would be renting an old palace at the side country, while doing using some computer-generated-image to create a majestic castle. However, a producer suddenly approached the director and provided a real castle where we could film. It was located in another country, thus, the whole casts and crew of the movie were flying there.

As the main lead of the movie, and maybe because of my status as a renowned actor, I was originally provided with a first class ticket. However, when I heard that the other actors would be flying on the business class cabin, I immediately requested for an exchange of ticket

Of course, it wasn't the first time that I was provided with a first class ticket. However, for some reason, I wanted to see... those cold violet eyes again. Thus, Knox would be flying with a first class ticket as I was on the way to board the business class.

As I noticed earlier, there were unusually only a few people boarding the plane. Most of the people I saw with me were the casts and the crew of the movie. I found my seat which was beside the window and sat after arranging my bag.

"I wished I could have a window seat too!" I heard someone said and saw two women walking at the aisle of the plane. One of them was a small brunette lady and other was the one I was looking forward to see.

Violet was wearing a huge black jacket that covered her body from her neck to her knees. She was also wearing a pink cap and a mask. She was almost unrecognizable, if not for her golden hair that was tied on her back and her piercing violet eyes that I could see from my position.

"You can exchange with me, if you want, Ilva." Violet's cold voice stated.

"No way. Last time, you became dizzy when you took the aisle seat! It was my fault for not asking the crew beforehand that I wanted a window seat." The woman beside her stated.

They reached their seats which were the seat in my front and started arranging their bags.

Ididn't know what came to me, but at that time, I just heard my mouth suddenlysaid, "If you want, I can exchange my seat with yours."